Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Specific Virus To Test

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tenis

Tenis

Bleepin' FX

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 1,207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:30 PM

Hey Xperts. :hello:

Can anyone of you can tell me where can download original virus files by their description.
Like i need a virus that don't allow to run any antivirus or removal tool.
I want to kill these viruses because i love to.

I tried Malware Domain List websites but they just give samples.
I need specific virus the strong one which is hard to remove.

Tenis  :thumbup2:

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the more appropriate forum.~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,847 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:03 PM

One of the primary goals of Bleeping Computer is to assist victims of infection with removal and to prevent the spread of malicious programs, not encourage them. Therefore, we will not provide links to malware or malicious sites where infections have been contracted and spread. Others reading this topic may use the information for nefarious purposes or an unwitting novice user may accidentally click a link and end up infecting their computer.

For those and other obvious reasons, we are not going to provide specific information in a public forum and by policy, we don't provide assistance via PM. However, you can perform a Google search on "how to infect your computer on purpose" which will provide information such as this article.

You can also read this topic which explains the most common ways malware is contracted and identifies the types of sites where you can easily get infected by not following the advice provided to protect yourself.

If your intention is to infect a VM for the purposes of testing, be aware that not all malware will work in that environment. Malware writers have been able to create malicious files which can detect if it is running in a VM. When that detection is made, the malware is able to change its behavior by not running any malicious code which can infect the operating system. This is a deliberate technique to make analysis/detection more difficult for security researchers who use VMs to study infections in order to understand the methodology used and find disinfection solutions.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Tenis

Tenis

Bleepin' FX

• Topic Starter

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 1,207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

One of the primary goals of Bleeping Computer is to assist victims of infection with removal and to prevent the spread of malicious programs, not encourage them. Therefore, we will not provide links to malware or malicious sites where infections have been contracted and spread. Others reading this topic may use the information for nefarious purposes or an unwitting novice user may accidentally click a link and end up infecting their computer.

For those and other obvious reasons, we are not going to provide specific information in a public forum and by policy, we don't provide assistance via PM. However, you can perform a Google search on "how to infect your computer on purpose" which will provide information such as this article.

You can also read this topic which explains the most common ways malware is contracted and identifies the types of sites where you can easily get infected by not following the advice provided to protect yourself.

If your intention is to infect a VM for the purposes of testing, be aware that not all malware will work in that environment. Malware writers have been able to create malicious files which can detect if it is running in a VM. When that detection is made, the malware is able to change its behavior by not running any malicious code which can infect the operating system. This is a deliberate technique to make analysis/detection more difficult for security researchers who use VMs to study infections in order to understand the methodology used and find disinfection solutions.

I Came here after searching on google.

I know malware can detect VM so i will try to bypass that limitation  by studying malware.If i able to find how they detect VM then i will eliminate that limitation..

I already read those topics and i also get infected too but i need the virus of my need.I download  screensaver which came with toolbar with the help of it i non stop download many unknown softwares.

I see some people who has a type of malware that don't allow u to run any anti virus or removal tool and not even anti-root works on it.I want to test that.

If u can't give the link in public then u can send me personal message or u can email me.

Because i will be helping Bleeping Computer to help other peoples to remove those virus .

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,288 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

By policy, we do not provide help via PM or email as it defeats the purpose of forums and prevents others learning from the information.

While I understand you may have good reasons to look for specific malware samples, Bleeping Computer is not the place to ask for assistance on how to obtain them.

This thread is closed.

The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users