Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DB Wireless AC 7260 problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jmit2b3

jmit2b3

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:37 AM

I have a new Toshiba laptop that has not had any problems until a few days ago. When I start my PC it will not automatically connect to my network 75% of the time. When I manually try to connect it says it cannot connect to the network. However, if I  disable my adapter and then enable it, it connects to my network automatically and works fine. Sometimes everything will be alright on start up and it will just end connectivity after letting the computer go into sleep mode. I once again have to go and disable the adapter and then enable it again. What could be the problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:27 AM

There is no hardware advice we can give that wouldn't void the warranty.

But if it's out of warranty then you can open one of the back panels and check the security of the wireless card and the connected antenna wires.

Here's a video ... http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=toshiba+laptop+wireless+card+access+video&qpvt=toshiba+laptop+wireless+card+access+video&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=DFAA8390820F7055C6F3DFAA8390820F7055C6F3

The video is for a Toshiba Satellite, and should be considered a general guide and not an accurate teardown!!! If your model is different, then the teardown may be different.

If you are in warranty, return it to the merchant for repair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users