Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my computer will BSOD when normally booted and safemode booted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 antoniob

antoniob

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

i recently installed avast! and when it finished installing my computer went to sleep and wouldnt wake up. so i restarted it  and i got BSOD. then i restarted it in safemode and it keeps getting stuck on (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\aswrvrt.sys).

I am at a lost at this point. i tryed to get some help at avast forum, but all they did was ask me to use frst to get a report and then no help afterwards or any message saying someone is looking at it. i thought i would try here next. i saw someone on here with the same problem get some help  and it appared his problem was solved and it seem similar to my problem but  his solution files giving to him that was spicifct to his computer. 

the file attack is my frst report if that helps.

TheKidd

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,685 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:04 PM

Seems to be a few problems with other users with installing Avast, you did not say what your Operating System is, but why don't you try a System Restore to a date prior to installing Avast. Let me know what Operating System you are using and then I can provide instructions

mvp_host.pngConsumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

donate.gif Please consider a donation to help me keep up my fight against malware.

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no response in 3 days

#3 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,685 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:11 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

mvp_host.pngConsumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

donate.gif Please consider a donation to help me keep up my fight against malware.

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no response in 3 days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users