Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mulberry Privacy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thrillhouse

thrillhouse

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 AM

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:38 AM

I would like my copy of Mulberry to load up the initial login window and then if you can't log in it exits, that way my email stays private. My brothers copy does this but I have been all through the options and can't get mine to load up that screen in the begining to protect my emails. How do I enable this screen?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thrillhouse

thrillhouse
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2006 - 04:55 PM

The account I have set up is pop3, not imap, does that make a difference in the appearance of the login screen?

#3 thrillhouse

thrillhouse
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2006 - 07:42 PM

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/pwf-linux/i.../screenshot.png

That is a shot of what the main screen is supposed to look like, if you don't have the user name and password, the program shuts down, if you do have it the program loads up and you are then allowed to see your email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users