Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Be Gentle With Me, I'm Like a Peach But a Bit Hairier!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SiCo

SiCo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

Hi, I saw that the done thing was to introduce yourself so I thought I'd better do just that. I'll stick to the computing side of things as opposed to my interests, and vital statistics, it's not a dating site is it? But I may as well add that I'm fiendishly good-looking, I have a universally appealing personality, and I guess my humility is my standout quality. A very simple overview of my relationship with computers would be: September 2011 bought laptop and Windows 7, December 2011 finally managed to install Windows 7 and so began my journey into cyberspace, and the subsequent failing of my mental health, my marriage, and the descent towards mental breakdown and insanity. OK, its been said I can tend to exaggerrate things so let's say I wasn't born to compute, it wasn't a natural, meant to be thing, nay. I think of a computer and me as not only like,  say chalk and cheese which don't together, but more like, say socks and sandals, or my ex-wife and a credit card, things that just shouldn't go together,ever!! I think it fair to say I've had my share of problems with my "lappy", particularly in the last year or so where I've been using it a lot and have gained a little knowledge - the more wise among you will know that this can be a dangerous thing, lethal in some cases. So, dear 'Bleepers', what I think you all need to know about the new guy is, and you can quote me on this, that I'M RUBBISH WITH ALL THINGS COMPUTER. I think that about covers it, the horrible truth, but I wanted to be straight with you all from the off, plenty of time for lies and tall stories further on down the track. So, what I need now is some well informed advice, which is why I'm here bearing my soul to you all after I judged this site to be the answer to all my prayers. Hope to run across you all at some point, go easy on me, as the title suggests I'm not in my element so I'm hoping for divine intervention because the lappy's in a terrible state and I'm not sure she can take much more and I'd never forgive myself if something were to happen. We're in your hands. Now then, can anyone point me in the direction of the bar..???.................... 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GB2064

GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

:welcome: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/welcome-guide/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users