Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is this good?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 GingaOnFire

GingaOnFire

• Banned
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 AM

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

What is good about this, what are the pros and cons? Should I get it? Thank You. http://www.einfo.co.nz/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-t210-1-2ghz-8gb-7-wifi.html

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

Con's? In the very near future it will be 2 versions of OS behind. Android "L" should be released next month. It will not be upgraded to KitKit unless you root it. Very very limited on-board storage. Seems rather pricey for a low end Samsung. I could go on. But I think I've said enough.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 GingaOnFire

GingaOnFire
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Hello. I want to buy a tablet that is around $200NZD and no more than $230. I want good speed, camera, front and back camera, suitable for games like Minecraft, and good space. I saw this and I wondered if it was the best of the price range I wanted. http://www.einfo.co.nz/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-t210-1-2ghz-8gb-7-wifi.html Thank You.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 28 September 2014 - 11:16 PM.
This post, originally a new topic about the same product, merged into this topic

#4 GingaOnFire

GingaOnFire
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

Which is the cheapest one that is brand new? The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7"? I want to buy one of a site where you don't have to sign up to pay you just give them details and pay. Same applys to the case the 
 Logitech Folio Carbon Black for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7". Which site can you find them for teh cheapest on where you dont have to sign up and you just give them your detailss and pay. Thank You I really, really appreciate it.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 29 September 2014 - 10:00 AM.
another topic concerning tablet recommendations merged into this one. Please ask all your questions about tablets in THIS topic. While the questions may be different they all about the same thing-tablet recommendations.

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

I don't know of a reputable online site that will work the way you want. Personally I wouldn't do business with one that operated that way.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 MacGeek

MacGeek

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

I've the same tab.

I can swear you its really good and worth his price.

#7 jaykowalski

jaykowalski

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

Yes, it's really good. It has really nice specs and the performance to price ratio is nice.

#8 Smokin_Joe

Smokin_Joe

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 AM

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:39 PM

I like my Samsung, Tab S 8.4, and I would stay away from the Nexus 7 2013.

The Nexus has touch screen problems on the two that I owned and I haven't found any problems with a my Samsung.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users