Dear Bleeping Computer,
In the past couple of weeks I got Russian adds in my browsers, both FF and Chrome. Adblock didn't remove it and my AV(Avast) said everything was ok. Till last week. Everytime I opened Google or a couple of other websites it starts signalling malwarecausing the Russian adds. Malwarebytes has removed the malware infection but it has left me with a Trojan Horse called HTML:FBListener-A
Avast recognizes it as a Trojan Horse but doesn't give additional info, just that it is a high risk threat. Deleting the file doesn't help because everytime I start up FF it copies itself back into the browser's cache.