Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Certain websites are displaying text only mode

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 raja15feb

raja15feb

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 AM

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

Hi,
I'm experiencing quite an annoying problem. Most of the  sites are not displaying properly in any of the browsers I use: IE, Firefox, Chrome.
The sites I frequent are: Imdb, facebook, and the Flipkart. Yahoo, MSN, and Facebook will actually load, except they take an extremely long time (like back to the dial up days) and they only display an abridged, text only version. There are no colors, backgrounds, and mostly no pictures. It's the same with all three browsers. I have also attached the screenshot please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users