Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cubot p7 - very bad camera quality

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_nickko_*

• Guests

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:56 AM

good morning to all

just recently i have bought the cubot p7 mobile because i needed a bigger screen and a better camera than my xperia tipo

unfortunately the cubot's 8 mp camera is very bad on both video and photo

too much noise on photos even on the 8 mp settings,, very grainy video that i doubt if it an hd...

even with different settings on photo and video the quality is very bad

the led light is very good as a torch but as a flash is too weak even within a distance of one meter

the auto focus is accurate and fast and the white balance do the job very well

my little sony tipo's 3.15 mp camera have much better video and photo quality than cubot !

i was expecting something more from such as 8 mp camera 

i have been told that with a firmware update the camera quality will be much better but i do not know anything about this

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 splico

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

What did you expected from phone with that name? Get Xiomi Redmi Note and enjoy.

"Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
User: What's your computer doing on mine?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users