CPU: AMD FX-8350
Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-D3P
RAM: Ripjaws X Series
DDR3 1600 8192Mbx2
PSU: DPS-475CB A
Samsung SSD 120GB
1. 4 pin connector for CPU is plugged in, even tried a different connector.
2. Standoffs are all correct
3. Video card is fully seated, even tried another card
4. Video card is plugged into power with the 6 pin connector
5. Tried booting with one stick of RAM (tried both sticks)
6. RAM was reseated and verified that it was in
7. Using correct slots
8. CPU is installed correctly
9. No bent pins
10. CPU fan is plugged in
11. Heatsink is clean
12. Everything is installed tightly.
13. Unfortunately, don't have a system speaker
14. Front panel plugs are correctly installed
15. Power supply switch is on
16. Motherboard is compatible with CPU
17. All new Hardware
Once turned on, all case fans start up including ( heatsink, video card ). all drives flash on and start running. But no video signal is produced. i have tried 2 different video cards and 3 different monitors. Not sure if its a possible power problem but i have gone online and calculated somewhat the minimal input and came up with 370watts ( not sure if sounds right ? ) but the power supply is 475 so it should be sufficient. no idea what to do anymore so any help would be amazing.
I apologize in advance if i have left anything out or not made sense. this is only my second build so not sure on everything.