Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DRO rootkit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 swampii

swampii

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:57 AM

Hi

I need to get in contact whit all that have been infected whit the DRO rootkit or have meet some one that have been infected whit it.

I have knowlege about the group behind the DRO rootkit.

Pleas contact me or write.

thanks

swampii

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ried

Ried

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,009 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

Without knowing who you are, and what your intent is, I would recommend against anyone contacting you personally.

What is it that you're looking for?

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2010, 2011, 2012

"It is one life whether we spend it laughing or weeping." "Take the time to laugh--it is the music of the soul."

#3 swampii

swampii
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:47 AM

Hi Ried

sorry if I scared anyone

I need all the information that I can get about the groups activities and the DRO rootkit, because I am going to the police to report them.

I have a appointment whit a lawyer the 2/10 because it have never been don in Denmark that some one is reporting a rootkit to the police.

The reason that I am going to the police is that I know some of the people from the group from my childhood and I know from a fact that goup is dangeroues.

And the rootkit is not the only hacking activities the group is preforming, they are also preforming "man in the middle attack" on the GSM network.

I spent a hole year tracking them and partly on the run from them, some of groups activities can be traced from the rootkit, so far Germany, England, the united states,

I can report them whit the evidence I have now but I want to show the police the hole picture of their crimes.

And a lawyer i expensive.

Thanks

swampii

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,962 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

I'm sorry, but we cannot assist you with this.  While your intentions may be sound, us allowing you to gather this information sets a very bad precedent.  The authorities would have the means to acquire additional information in order to fill in information gaps.  Go to the authorities with what you have and let them handle it from there.