download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.
Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
Click on Delete.
Confirm each time with Ok.
You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
- download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message
Block Third Party aka Ad/ Tracking cookies from installing on your computer. Once they are blocked, you will need to
remove the ones presently installed. Disable third-party cookies in IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome | How To - CNET
Use CCleaner to remove ALL cookies, temporary files, clean program caches, Flash cookies, etc. Pay close attention
while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars such as Yahoo. No need to use the Registry Cleaner and it has the potential to
harm your computer. CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
I noted in one scan you ran in another topic that you are using Avast. Is that the free version or paid for version? The
reason I ask is that the free version installs adware.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”― Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”