Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

building new computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kannansmt

kannansmt

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:10 PM

my new computer built. i have bought amd fx 8350, motherboard M5A97 R2.0 - ASUS, corsair 750 psu, 8gb ram stick corsair, gpu zotac gtx 760, and i am going to buy cooling master cabinet. i am going to fit 3 120 mm fans and 2 extra 90 or 80 mm fans. i dont want to fit cpu cooler cooling master 212 evo because installing is tougher. so i want to buy cooling master hyper tx3 cpu because installing is bit easier than cooling master 212 evo. is this configuraion good enough to play all heavy games and to keep temperature normal or shall i have to buy cooling master 212 evo compulsorly for heavy games and to keep temperature low .i am going to buy finally after your replys only.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zerue

Zerue

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 AM

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

What do you mean by heavy games? As far as i know, most of the modern games are GPU dependent. Also the temperature difference from TX3 and 212 EVO should only be a couple of degrees so I don't think it would matter. In my opinion both 212 EVO and TX3 would be decent if you are not overclocking. However if you desire to do so, you might want to invest on a higher tier CPU Cooler.

If I am helping you but failed to reply within 24 hours, send me a PM.

------------------------------------

Please read these guides:

Before you post a problem

Provide system specifications

Advice on building your system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users