This worked well. How is your computer running now? What problems are still present now (if any)?
Let's do a final check up:Step 1
Please download this attached
and save it in the same directory as FRST
- Start FRST with Administrator privileges.
- Press the Fix button.
- When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) pops up and is saved to the same location the tool was run from.
Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.
Please download the ESET Online Scanner
and save it to your Desktop
- Disable the realtime-protection of your antivirus and anti-malware programs because they might interfere with the scan.
- Start esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe with administartor privileges.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Click on Start. The virus signature database will begin to download. This may take some time.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
Note: This scan might take a long time! Please be patient.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, but make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Now click on Finish
- A log file is created at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
Copy and paste the content of this log file in your next reply.
Do not forget to re-enable your antivirus application after running the above scan!