Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

no signal hdmi for my hd monitor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 computerguy22

computerguy22

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:33 AM

I use a hdmi cable for my gaming pc to my monitor for two months it was working great until today I got home and was unable to get a hdmi signal.I doubt it's my gtx 660 that died since it never showed any symptoms of dying such as artifacts or screen tearing.I think it's either the monitor or the hdmi cable is carp.vga does not work on my pc only on hdmi. I ordered New monitor and hdmi cable to see if it'll fix the issue. But I wanna see if you guys had any suggestions.thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

Does your MB have integrated graphics with HDMI out? If you do, and it works, then that would indicate the vid-card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users