Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

~Hello~

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SheDarle

SheDarle

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:48 PM

I'm Shelby and I'm from the wonderful state of Florida. I'm currently dual-enrolled as a senior in high school, (don't worry, I'm 18) and a freshman in college with in an interest in psychology and sociology. I've always been facinated with computers, but I soon learned they weren't my calling with I managed to crashed our family's old dinosaur with a trojan for the 5th time.

Since then, I've been through two laptops and two desktops with so many clean installs that it hurts to think about it. It usually gets to the point that the clean installs can't fix the computer anymore. That or I'm incapable of even doing a clean install.... Both are possible. I currently have a 4 year old HP laptop and a 10 year old desktop that resets it's time back to either 2005 or 2004 when the power goes out. I've had to clean install the laptop within the last week and the desktop was a custom (long story) within the last month. :3 So, expect many questions and no advice from me. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 GB2064

GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

:welcome: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/welcome-guide/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users