Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Must Have" premium apps for WP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 badr0b0t

badr0b0t

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

I have $21 money in my MS Wallet that's about to expire in October. I don't know what to get.

Anyone has a suggestion for a good and useful paid apps (no games please)?

Thanks!

sig07.gif?psid=1

(Click sig to enlarge.)                                                    

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Stolen

Stolen

• Members
  • 669 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:35 PM

Hi there. 

I am not sure if you need apps for your phone or something else, but I happened to see today that iTunes has specials and limited time prices on Explore Your Creativity apps. Some of them looked very interesting and included apps for writers, artists, and music. I am interested in some of them lol...

I was just curious, can you use the MS wallet to purchase apps anywhere and for any device or does it have to be for MS devices? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users