Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Malware!bot, Win32.worm.vb.ymeak.a, Win32.worm.vb.dw And Backdoor.rbot.cmn

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 KevinF2020

KevinF2020

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 PM

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:14 PM

Hi ,
I seem to have a virus, worm and/or Trojan horse. I think I got it off of Limewire. I accidentally downloaded a .exe program (which I never do – except this time – idiot!) and I believe that’s when I got it/them.

Per the prep guide, I have cleaned out my temporary internet files, temp files and recycling bin.

I have updated versions of Ad-Aware SE and Spybot and have run them both, restarted my computer and then run them again.

I have run Housecall Anti Virus and Bit Defender (twice each), but couldn’t get Panda Anti Virus to work. I have also run McAfee VirusScan (build 9.1.08 engine 4.4.00 DAT version 4.0.4585) and Bazooka Scanner v1.13.03 (“nothing detected”).

I have loaded and run McAfee AVERT Stinger.

I have McAfee Personal Firewall Plus (6.1.6144) running and is up-to-date. It is blocking specifically winlog.exe and svchost.exe. My firewall detected winlog.exe trying to connect to the internet immediately when I accidentally (and stupidly) downloaded that .exe file. I blocked all access to the internet for it. I believe the svchost.exe was blocked previously, but I don’t remember. Setup.exe (outlook.exe) is also blocked for some reason (I tend to block any connection that I’m not sure about). Run a DLL as an app (rundll32.exe) is also blocked. Most other stuff I recognize. Except for ping.exe (ping.exe). That’s, for some reason, at “allow full access”. Is this okay?

I am running Windows XP SP2 that is up-to-date. My browsers are IE (v 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519) and Firefox (v 1.5.0.4).

McAfee VirusScan said I had:

Memory Trojan Name: New Malware!bot
(It could NOT be cleaned, deleted or quarantined)

The last Bit Defender log said I had:

Infected with: Win32.worm.VB.Ymeak.A
(disinfection and delete failed)
It is located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\svchost.exe

Infected with: Win32.worm.VB.DW
(disinfection failed, deleted but update failed)
It is located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.bac_a02852=>(Quarantine-4)=>setup.exe

Infected with: Win32.worm.VB.DW
It is located here:
C:\Program Files\outlook\outlook.exe

Infected with: Backdoor.Rbot.CMN
It is located here:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlog.exe

Everything else was disinfected or deleted properly (according to Bit Defender).

Here is my Hijack This log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:05:56 AM, on 6/9/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\outlook\outlook.exe
C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfAgent.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlog.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\Hijack This\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp_adb.../search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp_adb...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Verizon Online
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneDVDElbyDelay] "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD\ElbyCheck.exe" /L ElbyDelay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [outlook] C:\Program Files\outlook\outlook.exe /auto
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [winlog] winlog.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [winlog] winlog.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [FreeRAM XP] "C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe" -win
O4 - Startup: Sid Registration.lnk = E:\ATR1.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: svchost.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
O9 - Extra button: Travelaxe - {32A32D38-B8ED-4b3f-AFD0-EF23B697B5C1} - C:\Program Files\Travelaxe\Travelaxe.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...90/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E5A37BF-FD42-463A-877C-4EB7002E68AE} (Housecall ActiveX 6.5) - http://eu-housecall.trendmicro-europe.com/...ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...,23/mcgdmgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {D06A22B4-6087-4D3D-B7AF-82B113E9ABD4} (CPostLaunch Object) - http://www2.verizon.net/update/msnwebinsta...es/vzWebIns.CAB
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{860D5660-836C-4158-B0A8-0C9A18A453A8}: NameServer = 192.168.1.1
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (read only) (InCDsrvR) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LicCtrl Service (LicCtrlService) - Unknown owner - rundll32.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

Any help/advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated. I also have the full scan log for Bit Defender for the last scan that I did if it would help. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I can’t seem to force quit any programs anymore – (i.e. ctrl-alt-delete). Nothing happens. Strange.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:13 PM

Hi KevinF2020 and Welcome to the Bleeping Computer!

1. Please download Ewido Anti-Malware
  • Install ewido anti-malware
  • Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop, double-click it.
  • The program will now open to the main screen.
  • When you run ewido for the first time, you may get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.

You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
    • On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
    • Then click on Start Update.
  • The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
    (the status bar at the bottom will display ("Update successful")
  • Exit Ewido, do not run the scan yet!
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.
ewido manual updates

2. Please download Brute Force Uninstaller to your desktop.
  • Right click the BFU folder on your desktop, and choose Extract All
  • Click "Next"
  • In the box to choose where to extract the files to,
  • Click "Browse"
  • Click on the + sign next to "My Computer"
  • Click on "Local Disk (C:) or whatever your primary drive is
  • Click "Make New Folder"
  • Type in BFU
  • Click "Next", and Uncheck the "Show Extracted Files" box and then click "Finish".
3. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and choose "Save As" (in IE it's "Save Target As") in order to download Alcra PLUS Remover.
Save it in the same folder you made earlier (c:\BFU).

Do not do anything with these yet!

Reboot your computer into Safe Mode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping F8 until a menu appears. Highlight Safe Mode and hit enter.

4. Once in Safe Mode, Open Ewido:
  • Click on scanner
  • Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
  • You will be prompted to clean the first infection.
  • Select "Perform action on all infections", then proceed.
  • Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
  • Click Save report.
  • Save the report .txt file to your desktop or a location where you can find it easily.
Close ewido anti-malware.

5. Then, please go to Start > My Computer and navigate to the C:\BFU folder.
  • Start the Brute Force Uninstaller by doubleclicking BFU.exe
  • Behind the scriptline to execute field click the folder icon Posted Image and select alcanshorty.bfu
  • Press Execute and let the program do it’s job. (You ought to see a progress bar if you did this correctly.)
  • Wait for the complete script execution box to pop up and press OK.
  • Press exit to terminate the BFU program.
Reboot into normal windows and post the contents of Ewido text report that you saved and a new HiJackThis log.

#3 KevinF2020

KevinF2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:06 AM

Cretemonster,
Thanks for your quick reply and assistance. I really appreciate it.

Anyway, I did exactly as instructed and here's the results.

Ewido text report:
---------------------------------------------------------
ewido anti-malware - Scan report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created on: 10:47:11 PM, 6/9/2006
+ Report-Checksum: 16924CAA

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\svchost.exe -> Dropper.VB.lu : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Guest\Cookies\guest@ehg-cbs.hitbox[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.19:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.22:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.31:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.32:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.33:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.34:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Addynamix : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.35:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.36:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.37:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.38:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.39:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.40:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.41:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.42:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.43:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.44:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.45:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.46:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.47:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.48:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.49:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.51:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.52:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.59:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.75:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.76:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.77:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.78:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.79:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.93:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.94:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.95:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.96:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.97:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.98:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.99:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.102:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.103:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickbank : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.106:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.127:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.128:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.129:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.130:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.131:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.132:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.133:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.134:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.135:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.136:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.137:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.138:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.152:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.154:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Linksynergy : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.156:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Linksynergy : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.163:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.164:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.165:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.166:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.168:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.178:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bfast : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.179:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup
:mozilla.198:C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ku7g6jhe.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@2o7[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@adopt.euroclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@ads.addynamix[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Addynamix : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@ads.pointroll[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@ads18.hyperbanner[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hyperbanner : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@ads20.bpath[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Bpath : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@advertising[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@atdmt[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@buycom.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@c.enhance[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Enhance : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@cbs.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@chicagosuntimes.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@clickbank[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickbank : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@cnn.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@com[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@cz5.clickzs[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@cz6.clickzs[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@cz8.clickzs[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@data1.perf.overture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@data2.perf.overture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@data3.perf.overture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@data4.perf.overture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@dealnews.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@doubleclick[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@dowjones.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@downloads-zdnet.com[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfk4agcpidq.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfk4ggdpwlq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfk4soczadp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfk4wncpelo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkicidjwcq.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkikjdpklp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkiqgczkco.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkiugd5eeq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkokhdpako.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkokkajaeo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkokkcjeao.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkouidzaaq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkouodpwhq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkykgajwao.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkykjcpgdo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkyojcpebo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkyqlcpsfp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfkyqmdzwko.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfl4ciajkbo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfl4kjczwkq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfl4qjdjedo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfl4wgajifq.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfliamazsgp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfligic5ihq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfliglczoap.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfliklazaao.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfloeodzmlp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wflowndpwdp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfmyagajgeo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wfmyshazwdq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wgkikkdpilo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wgkockcpido.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wgkyomdzsgp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wglicocpsgo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjk4eldjmgo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjk4kjdpklq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjk4oidzoep.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjk4uicjcao.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkoalczoko.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkochdjado.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkocicjwkp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkockc5alp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkockd5iho.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkoqgd5efp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkoslczabp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkouid5sfo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkoulc5ofq.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkowiajiko.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkowpdjcgo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkyeodpmdq.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkygiazkeo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkygidpikp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjkyknczkao.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjl4ahc5cfp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjl4akazwgo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjl4goazohp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjliakc5cdo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjligpcpido.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlikkdzkhq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjliwndpwcp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjloclcjoao.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjloeic5gco.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjloeid5ofo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlogkdjcbo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlosodzsfp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlougajmbq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlouodjifp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlowndzobo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlyand5wkq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlyeidjwfo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlyghc5cho.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlygidjabo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlykmc5oco.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlysicjigo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjlysnazagp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjmieod5gdp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjmiqoajilp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjmykgdpshp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjmyujajigq.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjmywlczwcp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjny-1gajsh.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjny-1jcpid.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjny-1kajia.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjny-1nczke.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjny-1ndzmc.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjny-1oajkg.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjny-1pczck.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyaidzoep.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyapdjsep.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyapdzmlp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnycgajecp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyckajahp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnycnd5sdo.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyegd5ekp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyeic5cco.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyenczggp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnygjajohq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnygjd5wgp.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnygkcpclo.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnygkdpeko.stats.esomniture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyogcpmlp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyohcpodq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyojczmfp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyqidzekq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyqjazebp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyqkdpaaq.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyskcpkhp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyslc5mbp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@e-2dj6wjnyugdjmgp.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@ecnext.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@fastclick[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@heritagegalleries.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@hertz.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@highbeam.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@image.masterstats[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Masterstats : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@journalregistercompany.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@maxim.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@maxis.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@media.fastclick[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@msninvite.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@nbcuniversal.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@partygaming.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@programs.wegcash[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Wegcash : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@questionmarket[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@rainbowmedia.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@registercom.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@riptownmedia.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@rrpartners.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@sales.liveperson[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@sento.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@servedby.advertising[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@server3.web-stat[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@sportingnews.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@stats.adbrite[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@tribalfusion[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@vip.clickzs[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@web-stat[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@webstat[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@westhostinc.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@www.myaffiliateprogram[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Cookies\kevin@yadro[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Desktop\Limewire Downloads\_\xzxzxzxzxzxz.exe -> Dropper.VB.lu : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\kevin@com[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@112.2o7[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@adopt.specificclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@anat.tacoda[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@bookspan.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@burstnet[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@buycom.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@cbs.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@chicagosuntimes.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@com[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@cpvfeed[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Cpvfeed : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@e-2dj6wjny-1mcjsl.stats.esomniture[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@edge.ru4[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@ford.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@h.starware[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Starware : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@hypertracker[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hypertracker : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@image.masterstats[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Masterstats : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@metacafe.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@northwestairlines.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@paypopup[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Paypopup : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@rotator.adjuggler[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@sec1.liveperson[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@sonycorporate.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@tacoda[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@www.burstbeacon[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@www.myaffiliateprogram[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\Krista\Cookies\krista@yadro[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\outlook\outlook.exe -> Worm.VB.dw : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\outlook\v.tmp -> Worm.VB.dw : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlog.exe -> Backdoor.Rbot : Cleaned with backup

::Report End

New HiJack This log:
Scan saved at 10:57:36 PM, on 6/9/2006

Running processes:
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\Hijack This\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp_adb.../search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp_adb...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Verizon Online
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneDVDElbyDelay] "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD\ElbyCheck.exe" /L ElbyDelay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [FreeRAM XP] "C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe" -win
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
O9 - Extra button: Travelaxe - {32A32D38-B8ED-4b3f-AFD0-EF23B697B5C1} - C:\Program Files\Travelaxe\Travelaxe.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - %windir%\bdoscandel.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...90/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E5A37BF-FD42-463A-877C-4EB7002E68AE} (Housecall ActiveX 6.5) - http://eu-housecall.trendmicro-europe.com/...ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...,23/mcgdmgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {D06A22B4-6087-4D3D-B7AF-82B113E9ABD4} (CPostLaunch Object) - http://www2.verizon.net/update/msnwebinsta...es/vzWebIns.CAB
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{860D5660-836C-4158-B0A8-0C9A18A453A8}: NameServer = 192.168.1.1
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: InCD Helper (read only) (InCDsrvR) - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LicCtrl Service (LicCtrlService) - Unknown owner - rundll32.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe

How does it look? Again, thanks for your help with this!

#4 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:09 AM

Looking much better now!

Please run the F-Secure Online Scanner
  • Follow the directions in the F-Secure page for proper Installation.
  • Accept the License Agreement.
  • Once the ActiveX installs,Click Custom Scan and be sure the following are checked.
    • Scan whole System
    • Scan all files
    • Scan whole system for rootkits
    • Scan whole system for spyware
    • Scan inside archives
    • Use advanced heuristics
  • Once the download completes,the scan will begin automatically.
  • The scan will take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan completes, click the I want to decide item by item button.
  • For each item found,Select Disinfect and Click Next
  • Click the Show Report button and Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

#5 KevinF2020

KevinF2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:55 PM

Hi Cretemonster,
Problem. I tried the F-Secure scanner (three times) and each time it found a number of problems/viruses and when I go to "disinfect" them (via "I want to decide item by item", it crashes with the notice "An error has occured... Id: 10"). What should I do? It seems to work fine though the scan and gives me a good list/log of viruses to delete, but when I hit the enter button on the disinfect "item by item" screen, it crashes every time. I never get to print up or save the report.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Kevin

#6 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:17 AM

See if you can just scan and save a report,dont try to delete or disinfect.

If it requires an action,try rename.

Download WinPFind to your C Drive.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/winpfind.php

Right Click the Zip Folder and Select "Extract All"

Don't use it yet

Reboot into SAFE MODE(Tap F8 when restarting)
Here is a link on how to boot into Safe Mode:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgen...src=sec_doc_nam

From the WinPFind folder-> Doubleclick WinPFind.exe and Click "Start Scan"

It will scan the entire System, so please be patient

Once you see "Scan Complete"-> a log (WinPFind.txt) will be automatically generated in the WinPFind folder

Restart and post the results from WinPFind and F-Secure(if possible)

#7 KevinF2020

KevinF2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:33 PM

[u]It worked as long as I didn't "disinfect" anything. I also didn't send the report to them as before, maybe that was the problem. I'm going to try to "disinfect" but not send the report to them.

Anyway, here's the F-Secure log:
Scanning Report
Sunday, June 11, 2006 14:14:59 - 16:01:21
Computer name: KEVIN-36701062E
Scanning type: Scan system for viruses, rootkits, spyware
Target: C:\

Result: 12 malware found
P2P-Worm.Win32.VB.dw (virus)
• C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.bac_a02852
Tracking Cookie (spyware)
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ya (virus)
• C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Game Files\SIMS 2\The Sims 2 - University.zip\Sims2 University.exe
• C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Game Files\SIMS 2\The Sims 2 - University.zip

Statistics
Scanned:
• Files: 183727
• System: 3968
• Not scanned: 79
Actions:
• Disinfected: 0
• Renamed: 0
• Deleted: 0
• None: 12
• Submitted: 0
Files not scanned:
x n H

Options
Scanning engines:
• F-Secure AVP: 6.0.171, 2006-06-09
• F-Secure Libra: 2.4.1, 2006-06-09
• F-Secure Orion: 1.2.37, 2006-06-09
• F-Secure Blacklight: 1.0.31, 0000-00-00
• F-Secure Pegasus: 1.19.0, 2006-00-19
• F-Secure Draco: 1.0.35, 2006-06-08
Scanning options:
• Scan all files
• Scan inside archives
• Use Advanced heuristics

Here's the WinPFind log:

WARNING: not all files found by this scanner are bad. Consult with a knowledgable person before proceeding.

If you see a message in the titlebar saying "Not responding..." you can ignore it. Windows somethimes displays this message due to the high volume of disk I/O. As long as the hard disk light is flashing, the program is still working properly.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Windows OS and Versions »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Product Name: Microsoft Windows XP Current Build: Service Pack 2 Current Build Number: 2600
Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2900.2180

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Standard Folders »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Checking %SystemDrive% folder...

Checking %ProgramFilesDir% folder...

Checking %WinDir% folder...

Checking %System% folder...
PEC2 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 41397 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dfrg.msc
PECompact2 5/3/2006 9:26:24 PM 5818784 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MRT.exe
aspack 5/3/2006 9:26:24 PM 5818784 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MRT.exe
aspack 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 708096 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Umonitor 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 657920 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\rasdlg.dll
winsync 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 1309184 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbdbase.deu

Checking %System%\Drivers folder and sub-folders...

Items found in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\etc\hosts

Checking the Windows folder and sub-folders for system and hidden files within the last 60 days...
6/11/2006 4:06:16 PM S 2048 C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
6/8/2006 12:20:24 PM H 54156 C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
5/10/2006 7:35:48 PM HS 7680 C:\WINDOWS\Thumbs.db
6/11/2006 4:06:06 PM H 8192 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG
6/11/2006 4:06:48 PM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG
6/11/2006 4:06:18 PM H 16384 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG
6/11/2006 4:08:16 PM H 77824 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG
6/11/2006 4:06:24 PM H 966656 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG
6/9/2006 12:15:02 AM H 1024 C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\ntuser.dat.LOG
5/23/2006 8:09:30 PM HS 388 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\User\3fee9cea-9ddc-45aa-ae7e-518a4535debc
5/23/2006 8:09:30 PM HS 24 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18\User\Preferred
6/11/2006 4:05:26 PM H 6 C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
6/10/2006 7:09:06 AM HS 113 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\History\History.IE5\desktop.ini
6/10/2006 7:09:06 AM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\desktop.ini
6/10/2006 7:09:06 AM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LVMS6SIV\desktop.ini
6/10/2006 7:09:06 AM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OLHN607I\desktop.ini
6/10/2006 7:09:06 AM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q3IRS6KY\desktop.ini
6/10/2006 7:09:06 AM HS 67 C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VT8JWB9U\desktop.ini

Checking for CPL files...
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 68608 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\access.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 549888 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\appwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 110592 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bthprops.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 135168 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\desk.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 80384 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\firewall.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 155136 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\hdwwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 358400 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inetcpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 129536 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\intl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 380416 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\irprops.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 68608 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\joy.cpl
Sun Microsystems, Inc. 8/26/2005 7:14:42 PM 49265 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\jpicpl32.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 187904 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\main.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 618496 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mmsys.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 35840 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ncpa.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 25600 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\netsetup.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 257024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nusrmgr.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 32768 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\odbccp32.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 114688 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powercfg.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 298496 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sysdm.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 28160 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\telephon.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 94208 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\timedate.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 148480 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wscui.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 5/26/2005 4:16:30 AM 174360 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wuaucpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 68608 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\access.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 549888 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\appwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 135168 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\desk.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 80384 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\firewall.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 155136 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\hdwwiz.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 358400 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\inetcpl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 129536 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\intl.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 68608 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\joy.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 187904 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\main.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 618496 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\mmsys.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 35840 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\ncpa.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 25600 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\netsetup.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 257024 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\nusrmgr.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 32768 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\odbccp32.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 114688 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\powercfg.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 155648 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\sapi.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 298496 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\sysdm.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 28160 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\telephon.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 94208 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\timedate.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 10/6/2004 5:01:48 AM 148480 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\wscui.cpl
Microsoft Corporation 5/26/2005 4:16:30 AM 174360 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dllcache\wuaucpl.cpl

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Startup Folders »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Checking files in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Startup folder...
12/17/2005 2:08:18 AM 1757 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
11/15/2004 12:27:58 PM HS 84 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini

Checking files in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data folder...
11/15/2004 4:19:04 AM HS 62 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\desktop.ini
1/30/2005 12:13:30 AM 191 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log
5/24/2006 9:47:16 AM 1799 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache

Checking files in %USERPROFILE%\Startup folder...
11/15/2004 12:27:58 PM HS 84 C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini
1/2/2005 9:31:22 PM 479 C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Sid Registration.lnk

Checking files in %USERPROFILE%\Application Data folder...
12/17/2005 2:05:44 AM 3697 C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\AdobeDLM.log
11/15/2004 4:19:04 AM HS 62 C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\desktop.ini
12/17/2005 2:05:44 AM 0 C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\dm.ini
5/27/2006 8:44:24 PM 29896 C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Checking Selected Registry Keys »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform]
SV1 =

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\CopyToCD
{2AA59FC0-31E8-42DA-9D3C-E9A52953853B} = C:\PROGRA~1\vso\COPYTO~1\CTCDSH~1.DLL
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ewido
{57BD36D7-CE32-4600-9B1C-1A0C47EFC02E} = C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\ewido anti-malware\context.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\HotShellExt_35
{6B2CF385-E90D-4299-B354-B97FEEF17C11} = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GShell.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Offline Files
{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03} = %SystemRoot%\System32\cscui.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Open With
{09799AFB-AD67-11d1-ABCD-00C04FC30936} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Open With EncryptionMenu
{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinRAR
{B41DB860-8EE4-11D2-9906-E49FADC173CA} = C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarext.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip
{E0D79304-84BE-11CE-9641-444553540000} = C:\PROGRA~1\WINZIP\WZSHLSTB.DLL
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{a2a9545d-a0c2-42b4-9708-a0b2badd77c8}
Start Menu Pin = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{CFC7205E-2792-4378-9591-3879CC6C9022}
= c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\CopyToCD
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinRAR
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{CFC7205E-2792-4378-9591-3879CC6C9022}
= c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\CopyToCD
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\EncryptionMenu
{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ewido
{57BD36D7-CE32-4600-9B1C-1A0C47EFC02E} = C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\ewido anti-malware\context.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ICQLiteMenu
{73B24247-042E-4EF5-ADC2-42F62E6FD654} =
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Offline Files
{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea-080036587f03} = %SystemRoot%\System32\cscui.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Sharing
{f81e9010-6ea4-11ce-a7ff-00aa003ca9f6} = ntshrui.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinRAR
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{0D2E74C4-3C34-11d2-A27E-00C04FC30871}
= %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F01-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F02-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{66742402-F9B9-11D1-A202-0000F81FEDEE}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{F9DB5320-233E-11D1-9F84-707F02C10627}
= C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects]
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}
AcroIEHlprObj Class = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{4D5C8C25-D075-11d0-B416-00C04FB90376}
&Tip of the Day = %SystemRoot%\system32\shdocvw.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ToolBar]
{BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} = McAfee VirusScan : c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501}
MenuText = Sun Java Console : C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{32A32D38-B8ED-4b3f-AFD0-EF23B697B5C1}
ButtonText = Travelaxe : C:\Program Files\Travelaxe\Travelaxe.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66}
MenuText = Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683}
ButtonText = Messenger : C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{EFA24E61-B078-11D0-89E4-00C04FC9E26E}
Favorites Band = %SystemRoot%\system32\shdocvw.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser
{01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} = &Address : %SystemRoot%\system32\browseui.dll
{0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} = &Links : %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
{2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} = :
{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} = :
{855F3B16-6D32-4FE6-8A56-BBB695989046} = :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
VSOCheckTask "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
VirusScan Online "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
MCAgentExe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
MCUpdateExe c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
MPFExe C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
NeroFilterCheck C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
InCD C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
Adobe Photo Downloader "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
CloneDVDElbyDelay "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD\ElbyCheck.exe" /L ElbyDelay
iTunesHelper "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
QuickTime Task "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents]
IMAIL Installed = 1
MAPI Installed = 1
MSFS Installed = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
FreeRAM XP "C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe" -win

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\load]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\run]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\services

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\Adobe\ACROBA~1.0\Reader\READER~1.EXE
item Adobe Reader Speed Launch
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\Adobe\ACROBA~1.0\Reader\READER~1.EXE
item Adobe Reader Speed Launch

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\EFAXME~1.5\J2GDLL~1.EXE /R
item eFax DllCmd 3.5
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\EFAXME~1.5\J2GDLL~1.EXE /R
item eFax DllCmd 3.5

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\EFAXME~1.5\J2GTray.exe
item eFax Tray Menu 3.5
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\EFAXME~1.5\J2GTray.exe
item eFax Tray Menu 3.5

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^hp psc 1000 series.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\hp psc 1000 series.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\hp psc 1000 series.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\DIGITA~1\bin\hpohmr08.exe
item hp psc 1000 series
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\hp psc 1000 series.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\hp psc 1000 series.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\DIGITA~1\bin\hpohmr08.exe
item hp psc 1000 series

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^hpoddt01.exe.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\hpoddt01.exe.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\hpoddt01.exe.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\DIGITA~1\bin\hpotdd01.exe
item hpoddt01.exe
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\hpoddt01.exe.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\hpoddt01.exe.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\HEWLET~1\DIGITA~1\bin\hpotdd01.exe
item hpoddt01.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Microsoft Office.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\Microsoft Office.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\OSA.EXE -b -l
item Microsoft Office
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\Microsoft Office.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\OSA.EXE -b -l
item Microsoft Office

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^USB Sharing.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\USB Sharing.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\USB Sharing.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\USBSHA~1\usbshare.exe
item USB Sharing
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\USB Sharing.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\USB Sharing.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\USBSHA~1\usbshare.exe
item USB Sharing

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Verizon Online Support Center.lnk
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Verizon Online Support Center.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\Verizon Online Support Center.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\bin\matcli.exe -boot
item Verizon Online Support Center
path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Verizon Online Support Center.lnk
backup C:\WINDOWS\pss\Verizon Online Support Center.lnkCommon Startup
location Common Startup
command C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\bin\matcli.exe -boot
item Verizon Online Support Center

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\Disk Monitor
key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
item Disk_Monitor
hkey HKLM
command C:\Program Files\IC\Card Reader Driver v1.9e\Disk_Monitor.exe
inimapping 0
item Disk_Monitor
hkey HKLM
command C:\Program Files\IC\Card Reader Driver v1.9e\Disk_Monitor.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper
item iTunesHelper
hkey HKLM
command C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
inimapping 0
item iTunesHelper
hkey HKLM
command C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\MCAgentExe
item mcagent
hkey HKLM
command c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe files\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
inimapping 0
item mcagent
hkey HKLM
command c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe files\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\MCUpdateExe
item mcupdate
hkey HKLM
command C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
inimapping 0
item mcupdate
hkey HKLM
command C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\Microsoft Works Update Detection
item WkUFind
hkey HKLM
command C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
inimapping 0
item WkUFind
hkey HKLM
command C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\Motive SmartBridge
item MotiveSB
hkey HKLM
command C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
inimapping 0
item MotiveSB
hkey HKLM
command C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\MPFExe
item MpfTray
hkey HKLM
command C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
inimapping 0
item MpfTray
hkey HKLM
command C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\NeroFilterCheck
item NeroCheck
hkey HKLM
command C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
inimapping 0
item NeroCheck
hkey HKLM
command C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task
item qttask
hkey HKLM
command "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
inimapping 0
item qttask
hkey HKLM
command "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\VirusScan Online
item mcvsshld
hkey HKLM
command "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
inimapping 0
item mcvsshld
hkey HKLM
command "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\VSOCheckTask
item mcmnhdlr
hkey HKLM
command "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
inimapping 0
item mcmnhdlr
hkey HKLM
command "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
inimapping 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\state
system.ini 0
win.ini 0
bootini 0
services 0
startup 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum
{BDEADF00-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} = C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\WEBFOL~1\MSONSEXT.DLL
{6DFD7C5C-2451-11d3-A299-00C04F8EF6AF} =
{0DF44EAA-FF21-4412-828E-260A8728E7F1} =

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ratings

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system
dontdisplaylastusername 0
legalnoticecaption
legalnoticetext
shutdownwithoutlogon 1
undockwithoutlogon 1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies]

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer
NoDriveTypeAutoRun ‘

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
PostBootReminder {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} = %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} = %SystemRoot%\system32\webcheck.dll
SysTray {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} = C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,
Shell = Explorer.exe
System =

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent
= Ati2evxx.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain
= crypt32.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet
= cryptnet.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cscdll
= cscdll.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp
= wlnotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\Schedule
= wlnotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy
= sclgntfy.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn
= WlNotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\termsrv
= wlnotify.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon
= wlnotify.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Your Image File Name Here without a path
Debugger = ntsd -d

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
AppInit_DLLs

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scan Complete »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
WinPFind v1.4.1 - Log file written to "WinPFind.Txt" in the WinPFind folder.
Scan completed on 6/11/2006 4:15:40 PM

NOTE: I deleted the Sims2 University files. I never opened or unzipped it. It was supposed to be a non-CD crack, but I guess is a virus. Surprise!

#8 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:52 PM

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
This program is for XP and Windows 2000 onlyDouble-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

Open Internet Explorer,
Select Tools,
Select Internet Options
Select Delete Cookies and Delete Files(Check the box for Delete all offline content)

Go to Start,
Select All Programs
Select Accessories
Select System Tools
Select and Run Disk Cleanup(Make sure that all boxes are checked for cleaning)

Let me see a HijackThis Start Up log.

Open HijackThis and Click the "Open Misc Tools Section" tab.

Select Generate StartUpList log and make sure that both Boxes beside it are checked:

Put a check by:
List all minor sections(Full)
and
List Empty Sections(Complete)

It will produce a NotePad Page,I need you to copy the entire contents of that page to the next reply.

#9 KevinF2020

KevinF2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:45 PM

So I ran F-Secure again and unchecked the "report this" to F-Secure box and allowed the F-Secure to disinfect the computer itself (instead of "I want to decide...") and it worked okay. Here's the log:

Scanning Report
Sunday, June 11, 2006 16:33:32 - 18:27:29

Result: 10 malware found
• C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.bac_a02852 (Renamed)
Tracking Cookie (spyware)
• System (Disinfected)
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System
• System

Statistics
Scanned:
• Files: 183729
• System: 3966
• Not scanned: 76
Actions:
• Disinfected: 1
• Renamed: 1
• None: 8
Files not scanned:
x 8 o IBERFIL.SYS
• C:\PAGEFILE.SYS
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\BIOS1.ROM
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MMF.SYS
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CATROOT2\EDB.LOG
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CATROOT2\TMP.EDB
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\TOTAL WAR\MEDIEVAL - TOTAL WAR\FRONTEND_FILES\MEDIEVALMASK.BIT
• C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\Uninst\screm.ui\agntcons.vbs
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\LIONHEAD STUDIOS LTD\BLACK & WHITE\DATA\TEXTURES\P4TA.RAW
• C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Personal\Skins\Ad-Aware SE default.ask\arrow1.bmp
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\INCD\DMA.BIN
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\INCD\GAA.BIN
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\INCD\LGC.BIN
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\NETWORKSERVICE\NTUSER.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\NETWORKSERVICE\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\USRCLASS.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\LOCALSERVICE\NTUSER.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\LOCALSERVICE\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\USRCLASS.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\NTUSER.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\SHARED\KANYE WEST FT. MASE - JESUS WALKS (REMIX).MP3
• C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\winzip90.exe\SETUP.WZ\WINZIP32.EX_
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD1.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD2.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD3.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD4.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\SIMS DISK 1\00000002.TMP
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\PERFLIB_PERFDATA_530.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\USRCLASS.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\DESKTOP\MOVIE FILES\KUNG FU HUSTLE\VTS_04_3.VOB
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit1.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit10.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit11.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit12.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit13.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit14.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit2.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit3.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit4.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit5.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit6.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit7.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DSOExploit8.zip\sbRecovery.reg
• C:\DoLOA³

Options
Scanning engines:
• F-Secure AVP: 6.0.171, 2006-06-09
• F-Secure Libra: 2.4.1, 2006-06-09
• F-Secure Orion: 1.2.37, 2006-06-09
• F-Secure Draco: 1.0.35, 2006-06-08
Scanning options:
• Scan all files
• Scan inside archives

I ran the ATF Cleaner for IE and Firefox and then went into IE internet options and deleted all the files instructed and did a disk cleanup then ran HiJack This StartupList.

Here's the Hijack This startup log:
StartupList report, 6/11/2006, 6:38:23 PM
StartupList version: 1.52.2
Started from : C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\Hijack This\HijackThis.EXE
Detected: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
Detected: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
* Using default options
* Including empty and uninteresting sections
* Showing rarely important sections
==================================================

Running processes:

C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

--------------------------------------------------

Listing of startup folders:

Shell folders Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
Sid Registration.lnk = E:\ATR1.exe

Shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

Shell folders Common Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe

Shell folders Common AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Alternate Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

Checking Windows NT UserInit:

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry value not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

VSOCheckTask = "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
VirusScan Online = "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
MCAgentExe = c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
MCUpdateExe = c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
MPFExe = C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
NeroFilterCheck = C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
InCD = C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
Adobe Photo Downloader = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
CloneDVDElbyDelay = "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD\ElbyCheck.exe" /L ElbyDelay
iTunesHelper = "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
QuickTime Task = "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

FreeRAM XP = "C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe" -win

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[OptionalComponents]
*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

File association entry for .EXE:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .COM:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\comfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .BAT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .PIF:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .SCR:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\scrfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" /S

File association entry for .HTA:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htafile\shell\open\command

(Default) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe "%1" %*

File association entry for .TXT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1

Enumerating Active Setup stub paths:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components
(* = disabled by HKCU twin)

[>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]
StubPath = C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP

[>{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c}] *
StubPath = %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigIE

[>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS] *
StubPath = RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

[>{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a}] *
StubPath = %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE

[{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll

[{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT

[{4b218e3e-bc98-4770-93d3-2731b9329278}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection MarketplaceLinkInstall 896 %systemroot%\inf\ie.inf

[{5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser

[{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\wmp10.inf,PerUserStub

[{7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}] *
StubPath = regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\ie4uinit.exe

[{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}] *
StubPath = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install

Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps:
HKCU\Software\Mirabilis\ICQ\Agent\Apps

*Registry key not found*

Load/Run keys from C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI:

load=*INI section not found*
run=*INI section not found*

Load/Run keys from Registry:

HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: AppInit_DLLs=

Shell & screensaver key from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.INI:

Shell=*INI section not found*
SCRNSAVE.EXE=*INI section not found*
drivers=*INI section not found*

Shell & screensaver key from Registry:

Shell=Explorer.exe
SCRNSAVE.EXE=*Registry value not found*
drivers=*Registry value not found*

Policies Shell key:

HKCU\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry value not found*

Checking for EXPLORER.EXE instances:

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe: PRESENT!

C:\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\System\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Command\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\Explorer.exe: not present

Checking for superhidden extensions:

.lnk: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.pif: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.exe: not hidden
.com: not hidden
.bat: not hidden
.hta: not hidden
.scr: not hidden
.shs: HIDDEN!
.shb: HIDDEN!
.vbs: not hidden
.vbe: not hidden
.wsh: not hidden
.scf: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: NO!)
.url: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.js: not hidden
.jse: not hidden

Verifying REGEDIT.EXE integrity:

- Regedit.exe found in C:\WINDOWS
- .reg open command is normal (regedit.exe %1)
- Company name OK: 'Microsoft Corporation'
- Original filename OK: 'REGEDIT.EXE'
- File description: 'Registry Editor'

Registry check passed

Enumerating Browser Helper Objects:

(no name) - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}

Enumerating Task Scheduler jobs:

FRU Task #Hewlett-Packard#hp psc 1200 series#1107069208.job

Enumerating Download Program Files:

[Microsoft XML Parser for Java]
CODEBASE = file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab
OSD = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\Microsoft XML Parser for Java.osd

[Office Update Installation Engine]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\opuc.dll
CODEBASE = http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc.cab

[McAfee.com Operating System Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcinsctl.dll
CODEBASE = http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...90/mcinsctl.cab

[BDSCANONLINE Control]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\DOWNLO~1\oscan8.ocx
CODEBASE = http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab

[Housecall ActiveX 6.5]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\Housecall_ActiveX.dll
CODEBASE = http://eu-housecall.trendmicro-europe.com/...ivex/hcImpl.cab

[Java Plug-in 1.5.0_05]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
CODEBASE = http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab

[ActiveScan Installer Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\asinst.dll
CODEBASE = http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab

[F-Secure Online Scanner 3.0]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\fscax.dll
CODEBASE = http://support.f-secure.com/ols3/fscax.cab

[DwnldGroupMgr Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\system32\McGDMgr.dll
CODEBASE = http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...,23/mcgdmgr.cab

[Java Plug-in 1.5.0_05]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\bin\npjpi150_05.dll
CODEBASE = http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab

[CPostLaunch Object]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Verizon Online\VOLMSN\PostLaunchTask.dll
CODEBASE = http://www2.verizon.net/update/msnwebinsta...es/vzWebIns.CAB

[Shockwave Flash Object]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash8.ocx
CODEBASE = http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...ent/swflash.cab

Enumerating Winsock LSP files:

NameSpace #1: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
NameSpace #2: C:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dll
NameSpace #3: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #1: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #2: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #3: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #4: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #5: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #6: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #7: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #8: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #9: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #10: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #11: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll

Enumerating Windows NT/2000/XP services

Microsoft ACPI Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys (system)
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller: system32\drivers\aec.sys (manual start)
AFD: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys (system)
Alerter: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
Application Layer Gateway Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\alg.exe (manual start)
AMD K7 Processor Driver: system32\DRIVERS\amdk7.sys (system)
Application Management: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
ASP.NET State Service: %SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe (manual start)
RAS Asynchronous Media Driver: system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys (manual start)
Standard IDE/ESDI Hard Disk Controller: system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys (system)
Ati HotKey Poller: %SystemRoot%\system32\Ati2evxx.exe (autostart)
ATI Smart: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe (autostart)
ati2mtag: system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys (manual start)
ATM ARP Client Protocol: system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys (manual start)
Windows Audio: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Audio Stub Driver: system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys (manual start)
Background Intelligent Transfer Service: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Computer Browser: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
CD-ROM Driver: system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys (system)
Indexing Service: %SystemRoot%\system32\cisvc.exe (manual start)
ClipBook: %SystemRoot%\system32\clipsrv.exe (disabled)
COM+ System Application: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235} (manual start)
Cryptographic Services: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
DCOM Server Process Launcher: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch (autostart)
DHCP Client: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Disk Driver: system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys (system)
Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\dmadmin.exe /com (manual start)
dmboot: System32\drivers\dmboot.sys (disabled)
dmio: System32\drivers\dmio.sys (disabled)
dmload: System32\drivers\dmload.sys (disabled)
Logical Disk Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel DLS Syntheiszer: system32\drivers\DMusic.sys (manual start)
DNS Client: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler: system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys (manual start)
ElbyCDIO Driver: System32\Drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys (autostart)
ElbyDelay: System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys (manual start)
ENTECH: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ENTECH.SYS (manual start)
Error Reporting Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Event Log: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
COM+ Event System: C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
ewido security suite control: C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe (autostart)
Fast User Switching Compatibility: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Floppy Disk Controller Driver: system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys (manual start)
FltMgr: system32\DRIVERS\fltMgr.sys (system)
Volume Manager Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys (system)
Game Port Enumerator: system32\DRIVERS\gameenum.sys (manual start)
GEAR CDRom Filter: SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys (manual start)
Generic Packet Classifier: system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys (manual start)
Help and Support: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Human Interface Device Access: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Microsoft HID Class Driver: system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys (manual start)
IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412: system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys (manual start)
Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12: system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys (manual start)
USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12: system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys (manual start)
HTTP: System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys (manual start)
HTTP SSL: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter (manual start)
i8042 Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse Port Driver: system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys (system)
InstallDriver Table Manager: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe" (manual start)
CD-Burning Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys (system)
IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service: C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe (manual start)
InCDPass: System32\DRIVERS\InCDPass.sys (system)
InCD Helper: C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe (autostart)
InCD Helper (read only): C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe -r (autostart)
IPv6 Windows Firewall Driver: system32\DRIVERS\Ip6Fw.sys (manual start)
IP Traffic Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys (manual start)
IP in IP Tunnel Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys (manual start)
IP Network Address Translator: system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys (manual start)
iPodService: C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (manual start)
IPSEC driver: system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys (system)
IR Enumerator Service: system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys (manual start)
PnP ISA/EISA Bus Driver: system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys (system)
Keyboard Class Driver: system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys (system)
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer: system32\drivers\kmixer.sys (manual start)
Server: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Workstation: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
LicCtrl Service: rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\mmfs.dll,Service (autostart)
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
McAfee WSC Integration: c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe (autostart)
McAfee.com McShield: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe (manual start)
McAfee Task Scheduler: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe (autostart)
McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager: C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe (manual start)
McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe /Embedding (autostart)
Messenger: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mnmsrvc.exe (manual start)
Mouse Class Driver: system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys (system)
Mouse HID Driver: system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys (manual start)
MPFIREWL: System32\Drivers\MpFirewall.sys (system)
McAfee Personal Firewall Service: C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MPFSERVICE.exe (autostart)
WebDav Client Redirector: system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys (manual start)
MRXSMB: system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys (system)
Distributed Transaction Coordinator: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtc.exe (manual start)
Windows Installer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /V (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy: system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys (manual start)
Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver: system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys (manual start)
Microsoft MPU-401 MIDI UART Driver: system32\drivers\msmpu401.sys (manual start)
NaiFiltr: system32\DRIVERS\NaiFiltr.sys (manual start)
Remote Access NDIS TAPI Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys (manual start)
NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol: system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys (manual start)
Remote Access NDIS WAN Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys (manual start)
nenum13E: \??\C:\DOCUME~1\KEVIN\LOCALS~1\Temp\nenum13E.sys (manual start)
NetBIOS Interface: system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys (system)
NetBios over Tcpip: system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys (system)
Network DDE: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (disabled)
Network DDE DSDM: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (disabled)
Net Logon: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (manual start)
Network Connections: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Network Location Awareness (NLA): %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
NT LM Security Support Provider: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (manual start)
Removable Storage: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Service for NVIDIA® nForce™ Audio Enumerator: system32\drivers\nvax.sys (manual start)
NVIDIA nForce MCP Networking Adapter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\NVENET.sys (manual start)
Service for NVIDIA® nForce™ Audio: system32\drivers\nvapu.sys (manual start)
NVIDIA nForce AGP Bus Filter: system32\DRIVERS\nv_agp.sys (system)
IPX Traffic Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys (manual start)
IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys (manual start)
Parallel port driver: system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys (manual start)
PCI Bus Driver: system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys (system)
PCIIde: system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys (system)
Low level access layer for CD devices: System32\Drivers\Pcouffin.sys (manual start)
Plug and Play: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
Pml Driver HPZ12: C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe (manual start)
IPSEC Services: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
WAN Miniport (PPTP): system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys (manual start)
Protected Storage: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
QoS Packet Scheduler: system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys (manual start)
Direct Parallel Link Driver: system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys (manual start)
PxHelp20: system32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys (system)
Remote Access Auto Connection Driver: system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys (system)
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WAN Miniport (L2TP): system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys (manual start)
Remote Access Connection Manager: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Remote Access PPPOE Driver: system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys (manual start)
Direct Parallel: system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys (manual start)
Rdbss: system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys (system)
RDPCDD: System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys (system)
Remote Desktop Help Session Manager: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe (manual start)
Digital CD Audio Playback Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys (system)
Routing and Remote Access: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator: %SystemRoot%\system32\locator.exe (manual start)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC): %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost -k rpcss (autostart)
QoS RSVP: %SystemRoot%\system32\rsvp.exe (manual start)
Security Accounts Manager: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
Smart Card: %SystemRoot%\System32\SCardSvr.exe (manual start)
Task Scheduler: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Secdrv: system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys (autostart)
Secondary Logon: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
System Event Notification: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Serenum Filter Driver: system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys (manual start)
Serial port driver: system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys (system)
Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS): %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Shell Hardware Detection: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel Audio Splitter: system32\drivers\splitter.sys (manual start)
Print Spooler: %SystemRoot%\system32\spoolsv.exe (autostart)
System Restore Filter Driver: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys (disabled)
System Restore Service: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Srv: system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys (manual start)
SSDP Discovery Service: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
Windows Image Acquisition (WIA): %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc (autostart)
Software Bus Driver: system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer: system32\drivers\swmidi.sys (manual start)
MS Software Shadow Copy Provider: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{F4F652DE-4C6A-459C-B450-CAF4C951273E} (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel System Audio Device: system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys (manual start)
Performance Logs and Alerts: %SystemRoot%\system32\smlogsvc.exe (manual start)
Telephony: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
TCP/IP Protocol Driver: system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys (system)
Terminal Device Driver: system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys (system)
Terminal Services: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost -k DComLaunch (manual start)
Themes: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Distributed Link Tracking Client: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Windows User Mode Driver Framework: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (autostart)
Microcode Update Driver: system32\DRIVERS\update.sys (manual start)
Universal Plug and Play Device Host: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
Uninterruptible Power Supply: %SystemRoot%\System32\ups.exe (manual start)
Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys (manual start)
USB2 Enabled Hub: system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB PRINTER Class: system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys (manual start)
USB Scanner Driver: system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys (manual start)
USB Mass Storage Driver: system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS (manual start)
VgaSave: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys (system)
Volume Shadow Copy: %SystemRoot%\System32\vssvc.exe (manual start)
Windows Time: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Remote Access IP ARP Driver: system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (manual start)
Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio Compatibility Driver: system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys (manual start)
WebClient: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
Windows Management Instrumentation: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Portable Media Serial Number Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WMI Performance Adapter: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe (manual start)
Security Center: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Automatic Updates: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Wireless Zero Configuration: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Network Provisioning Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)

Enumerating Windows NT logon/logoff scripts:
*No scripts set to run*

Windows NT checkdisk command:
BootExecute = autocheck autochk *

Windows NT 'Wininit.ini':
PendingFileRenameOperations: C:\Documents and settings\KEVIN\Local Settings\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_530.dat||C:\Documents and settings\KEVIN\Local Settings\temp\sqlite_z9eKq6Z8uTNYRgn||C:\Documents and settings\KEVIN\Local Settings\temp\~DFC96E.tmp||C:\Documents and settings\KEVIN\Cookies\index.dat||C:\documents and settings\KEVIN\local settings\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_530.dat||C:\documents and settings\KEVIN\local settings\temp\sqlite_z9eKq6Z8uTNYRgn||C:\documents and settings\KEVIN\local settings\temp\~DFC96E.tmp

Enumerating ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad items:

PostBootReminder: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck: C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll
SysTray: C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

End of report, 34,507 bytes
Report generated in 0.218 seconds

Command line options:
/verbose - to add additional info on each section
/complete - to include empty sections and unsuspicious data
/full - to include several rarely-important sections
/force9x - to include Win9x-only startups even if running on WinNT
/forcent - to include WinNT-only startups even if running on Win9x
/forceall - to include all Win9x and WinNT startups, regardless of platform
/history - to list version history only

#10 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 June 2006 - 03:58 AM

Looking better!

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner

Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner

You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save as Text button:
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

#11 KevinF2020

KevinF2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:58 AM

Here's the Kaspersky Log:

KASPERSKY ON-LINE SCANNER REPORT
Monday, June 12, 2006 9:52:52 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky On-line Scanner version: 5.0.78.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 12/06/2006
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 200021

Scan Settings
Scan using the following antivirus database extended
Scan Archives true
Scan Mail Bases true

Scan Target My Computer
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\

Scan Statistics
Total number of scanned objects 90975
Number of viruses found 3
Number of infected objects 7
Number of suspicious objects 0
Duration of the scan process 00:58:55

Infected Object Name Virus Name Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852/Setup.exe Infected: P2P-Worm.Win32.VB.dw skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852 ZIP: infected - 1 skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852 CryptFF.b: infected - 1 skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\Bit Torrent\BitTorrent-4.4.1.exe/stream/data0009 Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.PsKill.n skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\Bit Torrent\BitTorrent-4.4.1.exe/stream Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.PsKill.n skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\Bit Torrent\BitTorrent-4.4.1.exe NSIS: infected - 2 skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdow.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideWindows skipped

Scan process completed.

#12 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:44 PM

Got any idea why this is on the PC

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdow.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideWindows
http://www.commandline.co.uk/cmdow/

#13 KevinF2020

KevinF2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

No. I have no idea where it came from or what it is. Should I delete it? I clicked on the link you added, but still can't completely figure out where it came from or if it's a threat or not. Suggestions?

#14 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:39 PM

Yes,please delete

C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall<-- Folder

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdow.exe<-- File

Please Install these 2 to add to the Security of the PC!

SpywareBlaster:
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/downloads.html
Update Immediatly!

WinHelp2002 Hosts File
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts2.htm

Disable System Restore
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgen...src=sec_doc_nam

Go ahead and Reconfigure Msconfig the way you like the PC to Startup

Go ahead and remove any of the tools downloaded that are of no use anymore

Post back and let me know how things are?

#15 KevinF2020

KevinF2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:21 AM

I did exactly as you instructed.

I deleted the folder “C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\.housecall<-- Folder” and the file “C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdow.exe<-- File”.

I installed and ran Spyware Blaster and WinHelp2002 HOSTS.

I then ran the arsenal of virus/spyware/malware programs...

Spybot found this:
Windows Security Center AntiVirus Override
Settings
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusOverride!=dword:0

Ad-Aware found some cookies only and they were removed.

McAfee Virus Scan was clean.

Ewido found a couple of cookies and they were removed.

Housecall found one cookie which was deleted and this:
ADWARE_SHOPNAV (which could not be removed)

Panda for some reason still does not run on my computer.

I ran BitDefender:
Bit Defender found Win32.Worm.VB.DW...
(log generated below):
BitDefender Online Scanner

Scan report generated at: Tue, Jun 13, 2006 - 11:51:56

Scan path: C:\;D:\;E:\;F:\;G:\;H:\;I:\;

Statistics

Time
01:23:40

Files

Folders

Boot Sectors

Archives

Packed Files

Results

Identified Viruses

Infected Files

Suspect Files

Warnings

Disinfected

Deleted Files

Engines Info

Virus Definitions

Engine build
AVCORE v1.0 (build 2310) (i386) (Apr 17 2006 16:24:38)

Scan plugins

Archive plugins

Unpack plugins

E-mail plugins

System plugins

Scan Settings

First Action
Disinfect

Second Action
Delete

Heuristics
Yes

Enable Warnings
Yes

Scanned Extensions
*;

Exclude Extensions

Scan Emails
Yes

Scan Archives
Yes

Scan Packed
Yes

Scan Files
Yes

Scan Boot
Yes

Scanned File
Status

C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1004336348-1844237615-682003330-1004\Dc4.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe
Infected with: Win32.Worm.VB.DW

C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1004336348-1844237615-682003330-1004\Dc4.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1004336348-1844237615-682003330-1004\Dc4.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852=>(Quarantine-4)
Updated

C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1004336348-1844237615-682003330-1004\Dc4.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852
Update failed

I ran F-Secure (log below):
F-Secure Log:

Scanning Report
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 13:11:09 - 15:09:41

Result: 1 malware found
• C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1004336348-1844237615-682003330-1004\Dc4.housecall\Quarantine\p.zip.0ac_a02852

Statistics
Scanned:
• Files: 228149
• System: 0
• Not scanned: 32
Actions:
• Disinfected: 0
• Renamed: 0
• None: 1
Files not scanned:
• C:\HIBERFIL.SYS
• C:\PAGEFILE.SYS
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\BIOS1.ROM
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MMF.SYS
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CATROOT2\EDB.LOG
• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CATROOT2\TMP.EDB
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\TOTAL WAR\MEDIEVAL - TOTAL WAR\FRONTEND_FILES\MEDIEVALMASK.BIT
• C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\Uninst\screm.ui\agntcons.vbs
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\LIONHEAD STUDIOS LTD\BLACK & WHITE\DATA\TEXTURES\P4TA.RAW
• C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Personal\Skins\Ad-Aware SE default.ask\arrow1.bmp
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\INCD\DMA.BIN
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\INCD\GAA.BIN
• C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\INCD\LGC.BIN
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\NETWORKSERVICE\NTUSER.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\NETWORKSERVICE\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\USRCLASS.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\LOCALSERVICE\NTUSER.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\LOCALSERVICE\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\USRCLASS.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\NTUSER.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\SHARED\KANYE WEST FT. MASE - JESUS WALKS (REMIX).MP3
• C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\winzip90.exe\SETUP.WZ\WINZIP32.EX_
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD1.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD2.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD3.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\(PC GAME ITA) THE SIMS 2 CD4.ISO
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\GAME FILES\SIMS 2\SIMS DISK 1\00000002.TMP
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\PERFLIB_PERFDATA_518.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\USRCLASS.DAT
• C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KEVIN\DESKTOP\MOVIE FILES\KUNG FU HUSTLE\VTS_04_3.VOB

Options
Scanning engines:
• F-Secure AVP: 6.0.171, 2006-06-13
• F-Secure Libra: 2.4.1, 2006-06-13
• F-Secure Orion: 1.2.37, 2006-06-12
• F-Secure Draco: 1.0.35, 0259-24-212
Scanning options:
• Scan all files
• Scan inside archives

I also re-ran HiJack This
Log Below:

Scan saved at 11:16:30 PM, on 6/13/2006

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {9D190AE6-C81E-4039-8061-978EBAD10073} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.0) - http://support.f-secure.com/ols3/fscax.cab
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Documents and Settings\KEVIN\My Documents\My Downloads\Downloads\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe

What are your thoughts? I still can't seem to get rid of Win32.Worm.VB.DW. Thanks.

Edited by KevinF2020, 14 June 2006 - 01:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users