Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do you change the cursor?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JayJax

JayJax

• Members
  • 696 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

For some reason I can't find that setting to change cursor size, etc.   I have Mountain Lion OS?

I know I should be able to find this but for some reason it escapes me??? :smash:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Twin B

Twin B

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:00 PM

Top left of screen, click Apple logo, system preferences, mouse, cursor setting is at bottom of that page. (Don't ever forget this again. hehe.)

Edited by Twin B, 24 September 2014 - 09:02 PM.

I've learned blood is not thicker than money. 

#3 JayJax

JayJax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 696 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

Top left of screen, click Apple logo, system preferences, mouse, cursor setting is at bottom of that page. (Don't ever forget this again. hehe.)

Thank you, I feel humble and greatful!

#4 JayJax

JayJax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 696 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:03 PM

Geez, I tried that and on the mouse setting there is only like tracking speed, nothing to change the pointer which is driving me nuts, its this HUGE HAND and very innacurate and blocks stuff sometimes so I can't see it?  I guess I should have said the pointer?    I can't believe there is no way to change this???

Edited by JayJax, 31 October 2014 - 11:15 PM.

#5 JayJax

JayJax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 696 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

Oh I would have deleted my comment above because I found the controls - but I cannot figure out how to delete a comment.   Anyone, all fixed, THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users