Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Websites wont load correctly WIN 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adam0887

adam0887

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:55 PM

I have been having a problem that I have been trying to troubleshoot for a while but its now getting worse. Some websites i go to are not loading properly. Either they look right but none of the hyperlinks work, or they load in text only format along the left side of the screen. Also it is effecting game servers and chat systems ie ventrillo and skype.

Thank you for helping! If there is any other information I can give you, let me know

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

Have you tried different browsers? Does it occur on all of them?

What browser(s) are you using? Name and version.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 22 September 2014 - 10:04 PM.

#3 adam0887

adam0887
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:05 PM

Google Chrome Ver. 37.0.2062.120 and IE 11 and yes, it is doing the same on both. Tried changing DNS servers and resetting modem and routers. A ping test on any website it happens on comes back clean. Malware scans come back clean too.

Edited by adam0887, 22 September 2014 - 10:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users