Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Digital projector for small water agency?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 saluqi

saluqi

• Members
  • 527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

We are a small water agency in rural California and need a digital projector for our Board meetings and for various public information exercises in spaces from our own conference room (seating maybe 20 at most) up to the size of a school classroom or small auditorium.  I have been looking online at the Epson projectors (such as EX7220/7230/7235) but don't really know much about digital projectors and so would like some help making a good choice.  Content would be mostly PowerPoint or other slideshow software, or video.  Source would usually be a laptop computer (and yes, I know that video usually needs a hardwired connection rather than wireless).

Thanks for enlightenment on a subject about which I am really inadequately informed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 saluqi

saluqi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:40 PM

If this is the wrong forum for this question, please tell me where to go <G>.

#3 PanickyD

PanickyD

• Members
  • 343 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

The 7230 or 7235 would likely be your best bets due to their slightly higher and widescreen resolution. The 7235 has QR Code Quick Connect and wireless connection built in, but if you're ok with a wired connection (either USB or HDMI, both faster and more stable than wireless), then these two features aren't really important. These units get really good reviews and appear to be bright enough to get the job done nicely.

Hope that helps a little bit

After the game, the King and the Pawn go into the same box...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users