Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

safe boot like windows 7 F8 key

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:56 PM

I got windows 8 and, as you know to get in safe boot in windows 8 is a nightmare. Go to link below everything is needed to change windows safe boot like windows 7 with F8 key. This works great, I have it. Thank,s Chuck

You Tube, Britec  Internet Tech, I watch many of Brians video,s. There very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSnMdFSlZw

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:30 PM

Great tip

Thanks

:cool:

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 ColbyM

ColbyM

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

There's also a helpful article right here on BleepingComputer that details how to restore the F8 safe boot feature in Windows 8. Here's the link!

#4 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:58 PM

Yes. Just go to the main Bleeping Computer forum page and scroll down until you see Latest Tutorials in the right pane and it's the 2nd topic.

t320ZWA.jpg

#5 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

I got windows 8 and, as you know to get in safe boot in windows 8 is a nightmare. Go to link below everything is needed to change windows safe boot like windows 7 with F8 key. This works great, I have it. Thank,s Chuck

You Tube, Britec  Internet Tech, I watch many of Brians video,s. There very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSnMdFSlZw

Sorry, Iam very aware Bleeping Computers has a tutorial on the F8 Key for Windows 8 safe boot, but my point is check out Britec,s many tutorial video,s on You Tube. Sorry for the mix up. I have checked the many tutorial,s and downloadable,s that Bleeping Computers has. Thanks, Chuck

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

There are those who like to see it in action, step by step.

That's when the video how-to comes in handy.

#7 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:08 PM

Chuck racer,

Nothing for you to be sorry for. I didn't know the trick and the video made it very clear just how to accomplish the task.

Again, thank you. Please don't stop providing useful information just because some don't feel the need.

Stay well and surf safe

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#8 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

Chuck racer,

Nothing for you to be sorry for. I didn't know the trick and the video made it very clear just how to accomplish the task.

Again, thank you. Please don't stop providing useful information just because some don't feel the need.

Stay well and surf safe

Dick

Thank You Very Much. I like to watch computer tutorials, on You Tube about a lot of fakes. Check this out the one on You Tube called ( messin with fake AVG 2011 ) by a internet tech, I watch these for hours. Thank,s Chuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users