Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

use Tv as PC monitor ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 elattar

elattar

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 AM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hello !
please i need to backup all data i have on laptop as my hard is dying, so the only way i have now is to transfer all data to my old pc desktop
but i have a problem as my desktop monitor is broken but my pc is ok with windows 7 so i need to make my TV hisense as monitor but when i connect it using vga no picture appears 

so how can i install tv on pc without any monitor or change resolution ?

Any help please smile.gif

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 AM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

Try this ... http://www.ehow.com/how_6088071_connect-computer-tv-vga-input.html .

A short video ... http://on.aol.com/video/how-to-connect-your-pc-to-a-tv-using-a-vga-cable-247682907 .

#3 elattar

elattar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

• Change your display settings on your computer to ensure that the picture from your computer displays on your TV. Click "Start," "Control Panel," "Appearance and Personalization," "Personalization" and "Display Settings." From the "New Display Detected" menu, select "Mirrored." This duplicates content from you computer to your TV. Click "OK" to save your settings. Your computer is now connected to your TV.

i dont have monitor to change settings !!
so what shall i do ?

#4 elattar

elattar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

i did it thanks alot O:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users