Work your way through the following, and let me know how you get on.
- Please download AdwCleaner and save the file to your Desktop.
- Right-Click AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Follow the prompts.
- Click Scan.
- Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open. Briefly check the log for anything you know to be legitimate.
- Ensure anything you know to be legitimate does not have a checkmark, and click Clean.
- Follow the prompts and allow your computer to reboot.
- After rebooting, a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
-- File and registry key backups are made for anything removed using this tool. Should a legitimate entry be removed (otherwise known as a 'false-positive'), simple steps can be taken to restore the entry. Please do not overly concern yourself with the contents of AdwCleaner[R0].txt.
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)
- Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save the file to your Desktop.
- Note: If you unchecked any items in AdwCleaner, please backup the associated folders/files before running JRT.
- Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. For instructions, please refer to the following link.
- Right-Click JRT.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Follow the prompts and allow the scan to run uninterrupted.
- Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.
- Re-enable your anti-virus software.
- Copy the contents of JRT.txt and paste in your next reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.