Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A new subscriber

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Abshalom

Abshalom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

Hi everyone, being new here I thought I'd create an introductory message.  I'm a private user and amateur PC builder and enjoy several of the older games when I have a little time to enjoy playing them.  A few of my favorites are Serious Sam, many of Novalogic Delta Force Games, Far Cry, Far Cry 2, Battlefield 1942, Fall Out Tactics, among others.  I'm not young enough to try to keep pace with the rapidly advancing games on the market, nor do I have the time it would require for me to learn them well enough to enjoy the time spent playing them.

Abshalom

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nanny9876789

Nanny9876789

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:13 AM

Hi.  I do not play any games that the young people play.  I do enjoy my computers though.  I also help my friends by cleaning up their computers and trying to get rid of viruses and malware.  I have been registered here for awhile and even used many suggestions.  I hope to continue to help my friends.  I do not have formal training but have consulted a local tech here in my town that helps me as well as the good folks here at Bleeping Computer!  And believe me, there have been times that I need the "bleeping" when trying to fix someone's computer!  LMAO 

It's good to be here.  Have a great day everyone!

Nanny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users