Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infection from before back?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jespinosa101

Jespinosa101

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 PM

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:21 PM

Hi,

Lately my PC has been acting up. Also my PC has been infected before, and almost hardware failure and automatic repair loop. Here's the link to it if you need it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543566/many-problems-and-malwarebytes-logs/

My PC, has been having such a high CPU usage and whenever I run Super AntiSpyware the free version I always get adware tracking cookies and clean them, but after that I do a scan and they are gone, but after like a few hours theres like 53 or a 100 of them. My computer's searching speed or internet speed is not that fast as before and sometimes takes so much time for it to search or type. A few programs don't respond, and my computer takes a while to turn off and firefox takes time to open as well as other browsers like internet explorer and google chrome. Also when I go into task manager on the details tab the system idle process is what takes up the most cpu on the detail tab, and from what I've read it had something to do about hardware failure, and I can't afford to lose this PC. All of this has been because of my past infection. It has stayed quiet up until now. Thanks in advance

Edited by Jespinosa101, 20 September 2014 - 01:24 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users