Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard and mouse doesn't works

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Elysium

Elysium

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:52 AM

Hello dear friends,

I have such trouble in desktop pc  Asus- i5-4570 B85M-E.

I reinstall windows 7 x64 successfully and after when i installed LAN, USB3 and Chipset drivers, (drivers was downloaded its manufacturers site), i reboot it, after when it boot uped is os succeccfully and appeared desktop mouse and keyboard was not working. i replace ports, they are usb model, i restart again but same. When i start pc they works fine in bios but after that in OS they are not working. After that i made that step:

I opened case and clear bios by removing bios battery a few minutes and also replace RAM stick to another port. it is 4GB. and now occurred another trouble it does not booting in system, when i start on pc nothing appears on desktop and there is mobo sound too, it is restarting itself and again on and restarts.

Please help me.

Thanks in advanced.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:57 AM

now pc is on and everything is working cooler on mobo , power supply but nothing is on desktop. i changed vga cable to integrated vga port but nothing.

#3 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:11 AM

sorry if i post wrong place .

#4 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:41 AM

I did that steps:

I tried another power supply but nothing.

I removed VGA Card, it is Asus D1CVCM040577, and it boot up fine .

After i ran it in with installation media of windows. now it is on installation stage.

i need reason why it happend, is that VGA burnt?

#5 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 3,757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:20 AM

Once you are up and running try the card again, you may have gotten a bad hit when loading the drivers.  Driver issue was my first thought reading your post.

If you don't stand for the flag then you will fall for anything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users