I am running Windows XP SP3 at home.I use to use My 3G internet Stick to connect my computer to internet and the use the same internet connection on my Android.
I never had any problem connecting my phone to internet this way.But last week i do'nt know what i did i am unable to use my phone to internet this way.
Before posting i tried a couple of things (Some of extreme nature ;-)) also i googled a lot but nothing worked out for me.
1) i uninstalled all the drivers.
2) restarted PC.
3) devices on my PC were Detected. And drivers also intalled.
4) Connected my Phone to PC.
5) Phone was detected And ADD NEW HARDWARE wizard started.
6) A device called RNDIS was not intalled.(it was actually the Second device that was being installed.Nothing after that).
i tried another android device to make sure if every thing is allright with my phone but same error for it aswell.
Then i uninstalled and then reinstalled XP again.(CD i installed XP from had SP2.)
again connecting my Phone gave same error.
I installed SP3.
and same error again.
i have read about Microsoft hot fix.But do'nt know where to find it.
any ideas whats happening?
Edited by hamluis, 18 September 2014 - 12:47 PM.
Moved from XP to Networking - Hamluis.