Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sharing 3G Broadband internet with Android via USB

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 r0obin77

r0obin77

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:40 PM

I am running Windows XP SP3 at home.I use to use My 3G internet Stick to connect my computer to internet and the use the same internet connection on my Android.

I never had any problem connecting my phone to internet this way.But last week  i do'nt know what i did i am unable to use my phone to internet this way.

Before posting i tried a couple of things (Some of extreme nature ;-)) also i googled a lot but nothing worked out for me.

1) i uninstalled all the drivers.

2) restarted PC.

3) devices on my PC were Detected. And drivers also intalled.

4) Connected my Phone to PC.

5) Phone was detected And ADD NEW HARDWARE wizard started.

6) A device called RNDIS was not intalled.(it was actually the Second device that was being  installed.Nothing after that).

i tried another android device to make sure if every thing is allright with my phone but same error for it aswell.

Then i uninstalled and then reinstalled XP again.(CD i installed XP from had SP2.)

again connecting my Phone gave same error.

I installed SP3.

and same error again.

i have read about Microsoft hot fix.But do'nt know where to find it.

any ideas whats happening? :(

Edited by hamluis, 18 September 2014 - 12:47 PM.
Moved from XP to Networking - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users