Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

fx 8350

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kannansmt

kannansmt

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:16 PM

i have bought fx 8350 , gtx 760 gpu, m5 a97R2 asus mother board. i want to buy cooler master hyper tx3 cooler and corsair 650 psu. is this enough for cooling. or any other best for cooling

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Aerys

Aerys

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

What kind of case do you have and how many fans does it come with? The Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099&cm_re=hyper_212-_-35-103-099-_-Product is a nice cooler

He said the same thing he had been saying for hours... "burn them all".

-Jaime Lannister

Feel free to add me on Skype for help or to chat; lolballinn

#3 Zerue

Zerue

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:23 AM

Get at least a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. But if you want a bit better, you can go check Scythe Katana 4 or a Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2. Noctua DH-14 and Corsair H100i for best cooling, also the most pricey.

Check for the size tho, some heatsinks might not fit in your case.

If I am helping you but failed to reply within 24 hours, send me a PM.

------------------------------------

Please read these guides:

Before you post a problem

Provide system specifications

Advice on building your system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users