Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ISO Burning software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zacoru

Zacoru

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:48 PM

I need help finding virus-free image-burning software. I have the ISO file for windows 7 ready to be burned onto a disk and installed on another computer, However, I am deeply annoyed by the amount of malware infected/fake iso burners. Can someone who know's what they're doing give me some help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:24 PM

If you want to burn an ISO and nothing else then try Free ISO BurnerDo not download it from any where else, not even its home site otherwise you'll get unwanted extras.  Softpedia's download doesn't have any bundled extras.

On the other hand, if you want burning software that can do more then try ImgBurn.  However, to avoid bundled crap do not get the installer version.  Instead, get the portable version here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users