This happened (<---- video) before, but it somehow fixed itself. I don't need to say much, considering I attached a video of what was going on, but for some strange reason, certain links won't open on a left click on one of my chrome browsers. I tried erasing my cache and history, I went into the locale state files (magnet wasn't there at all), and I honestly don't know what to do. I seriously don't want this problem again AT ALL. I'm going through my side email, because it's attached to the browser I can actually use. Google Chrome is fully updated, and again, it only happens in one of my browsers.