Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Everyone - 17 plus years of experience

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ivy74

Ivy74

• Members
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 PM

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

Used to be into IT till several years into my career. However, it pays well, and quite frankly too many responsibilities to do anything else right now. With that said sometimes I go to a forum for help, and sometimes I just need to get my mind off work and as strange as it sounds I like to go to a decent IT forum. I have had an account with PCMECH for over a decade but the forum has gone downhill so looking for a decent IT forum. I Google good IT forums and this place was first on the list so here I am giving it a shot. 17-plus years of experience, currently doing field work...AGAIN...5-plus years at my present company so at least I have 3-weeks of vacation to look forward to. With that said, I will bounce here every now and then but unfortunately doing this as long as I have my passion for IT in general has died. Now it's a career not a love but I am really good at it. Not tooting my own horn...I swear! 

***Note***

My job has blocked Europe by the firewall which means I can't access this site from the office anymore. So I will barely be here if at all. In case you cared.  :smash:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 paul88ks

paul88ks

• Members
  • 1,268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 PM

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

Welcome Ivy74- there are lots of people here at all levels of experience from newbies to guys with Masters degrees in the Computer Field.I'm sure you will find a lot of people here to interact with!

#3 Ivy74

Ivy74
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 PM

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:05 PM

Welcome Ivy74- there are lots of people here at all levels of experience from newbies to guys with Masters degrees in the Computer Field.I'm sure you will find a lot of people here to interact with!

Thanks. I got my bachelors in computer science and I suck at programming. So I do field work: servers, networks, firewalls, workstations, domains, DNS, oh my. I will answer questions too when I can can. 

***Note***

My job has blocked Europe by the firewall which means I can't access this site from the office anymore. So I will barely be here if at all. In case you cared.  :smash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users