That's it! Your logs look clean to me at the moment.
We're gonna clean up everything now, close security holes on your computer and in the end I'll provide you with a list of security tips so you hopefully will not need our help anymore in the future.
My help is free for everybody.
If you want to support me fighting against malware or buy me a beer for the assistance you received, then you can consider a donation:
Thank you!Clean Up
Now we remove all the tools we used (including their logs and quarantine folders), restore your settings and delete old and infected system restorepoints:
Closing security holes
- You can uninstall programs that you had to install (e.g. MBAM or ESET Onlinescanner) in the control panel if you so wish.
- Download DelFix (by Xplode) and save it to your Desktop.
- Close all running programs and start delfix.exe.
- Make sure that all available options are checked.
- Click on Run
- DelFix should remove all our tools and delete itself afterwards. I don't need the log file.
- If there is still something left you can delete it manually.
Many infections happen via drive-by downloads that run unnoticed in the background while the user visits an infected website. To achieve this malware exploits security holes in installed software (e.g. browser or its plugins). Older versions of such software often have lots of known exploitable holes. Therefore it's very important to always keep your software up-to-date.
The following software is outdated. Make sure you remove all old versions and install the current one instead if you need the program:
Internet Explorer Version 9Tips
I recommend to read and follow the "16 simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet" (Link
) by Lawrence Abrams.