Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dllhostexe*32 and google chrome app appear over 20 times each in Task Manager.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 mikvineyard

mikvineyard

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

Hi,

I noticed a few days ago that my computer was running slow.  I opened the task manager and noticed that the dllhost.exe*32 was in my Task manager over 20 times.  I ran my antivirus and nothing came up, I have both Malware, and Comodo.  I read through some removal logs and found one that was the same issue as mine basically.  I downloaded the Farber Recovery Scan Tool.  At first, I didn't read ALL the way through it and ended up downloading someone else's fixlist.txt that was part of a reply.  At the time I just figured it was a blanket fix for everyone, didn't realize it was for that specific computer.  So I pressed fix and it seemed to work......temporarily.  I also deleted Chrome but it still pops up in my Task Manager although I don't have the program. 

So...now I have read more and am going to do this the right way.  I ran a new scan and am including it in the post.  Hopefully someone can help me fix the problem.  I really appreciate all the help. 

I have a HP Pavillion dm4, 64 bit, running Windows 7 Home Premium

Here are my logs:Attached File  Addition.txt   40.46KB   4 downloads

Attached File  FRST.txt   82.95KB   5 downloads

Attached File  Shortcut.txt   81.92KB   1 downloads

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much,

Mik

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aharonov

aharonov

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,441 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:03 PM

Hi Mik,

please do the following steps:

Step 1

Please download this attached Attached File  fixlist.txt   2.7KB   7 downloads and save it in the same directory as FRST.
  • Start FRST with Administrator privileges.
  • Press the Fix button.
  • When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) pops up and is saved to the same location the tool was run from.
    Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.

Step 2

Start FRST with administator privileges.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, FRST will produce a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
    Please copy and paste this log in your next reply.

#3 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

Thanks so much for your help.  As asked, the requested information is below.  Let me know if I need to take further action. Also, I really appreciate the quick response.  You're the best. 

Attached File  Fixlog.txt   6.15KB   4 downloads

Attached File  FRST.txt   56.65KB   2 downloads

#4 aharonov

aharonov

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,441 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:49 PM

How is your computer running now?
What problems or symptoms still persist?

Please download the ESET Online Scanner and save it to your Desktop.
  • Disable the realtime-protection of your antivirus and anti-malware programs because they might interfere with the scan.
  • Start esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe with administartor privileges.
  • Select the option Yes, I accept the Terms of Use and click on Start.
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Click on Start. The virus signature database will begin to download. This may take some time.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
    Note: This scan might take a long time! Please be patient.
  • When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, but make sure you copy the logfile first!
  • Now click on Finish
  • A log file is created at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
    Copy and paste the content of this log file in your next reply.
Note: Do not forget to re-enable your antivirus application after running the above scan!

#5 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:58 PM

Ok...I am working on it now.  Thanks again.  I will post when I get the results. 

it appears that the computer is working fine now.  The dllhost.exe*32 and the chrome files are not showing up in the task manager any longer.  I really appreciate it.  I worked on this for hours the other night and got nowhere. 

#6 aharonov

aharonov

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,441 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

Yes I agree that the fix worked and that the problems should be gone now. The ESET scan is a final check up if anything else shows up.

#7 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:08 PM

Still scanning, and it appears that if has found 1 Trojan in Win32.  currently at 13%.  is it really 12:07 AM where you are ??

#8 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:20 PM

Looks like it is up to 6 found now. 

#9 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

Ummmm...now its up to 135 !!??  How does this find virus and my other 2 don't ??

#10 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

Scan now at 23%.....somehow it has found 686 infections.  Is it just me or is it weird that this found 686 infections and my other antivirus found 0.  What's the deal ??

Edited by mikvineyard, 15 September 2014 - 05:55 PM.

#11 aharonov

aharonov

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,441 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

I'm sorry I'm not able to comment on it until I see the log what has been found.

#12 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:21 PM

Here you go:

C:\FRST\Quarantine\C\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\Local\{6594BC20-A047-4C3A-86ED-C9F4DFD7958F}\hrzdoknh.dll Win32/TrojanDownloader.Tracur.AL trojan
C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\prism.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.H potentially unwanted application
C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\prismsetup_v1.95.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.H potentially unwanted application
C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.C potentially unsafe application
C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopadsetup_v3.10.exe a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.C potentially unsafe application
C:\Program Files (x86)\SafeSaver\uninstall.exe Win32/SProtector.B potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Conduit\Multi\CT3306061\UninstallerUI.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AJ potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_0\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_1\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_10\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_11\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_12\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_13\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_14\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_15\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_16\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_17\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_18\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_19\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_2\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_20\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_21\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_22\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_23\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_24\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_25\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_26\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_27\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_28\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_29\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_3\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_30\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_31\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_32\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_33\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_34\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_35\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_36\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_37\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_38\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_39\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_4\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_40\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_41\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_42\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_43\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_44\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_45\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_46\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_47\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_48\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_49\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_5\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_50\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_51\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_52\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_53\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_54\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_55\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_56\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_57\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_58\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_59\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_6\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_60\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_61\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_62\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_63\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_64\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_65\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_66\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_67\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_68\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_69\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_7\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_70\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_71\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_72\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_73\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_74\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_75\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_76\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_77\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_78\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_79\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_8\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_80\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_81\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_82\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_83\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_84\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_85\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_86\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_87\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_88\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_89\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_9\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_90\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_91\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_92\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_93\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_94\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_95\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_96\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_97\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_98\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_99\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10004_26146\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10060_18637\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10164_4200\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10204_31532\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10212_2098\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10244_10161\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10308_6348\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10412_14678\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10464_8864\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10468_18199\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10596_10719\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10792_30811\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10796_20856\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10984_16067\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11004_30173\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11060_19845\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11112_25293\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11268_15080\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_1132_26064\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11344_19785\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11360_29117\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11364_12083\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11368_28588\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11404_31285\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11424_27254\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11480_19805\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11492_14334\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11664_2950\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11668_9249\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11848_27752\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11852_21549\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12004_18314\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12100_25567\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12192_4953\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12360_28594\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12748_1364\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13332_3421\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13392_27664\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13572_3627\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13592_24126\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13812_14440\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13872_9107\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14172_10504\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14184_809\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14280_26822\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14388_24605\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14548_3737\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14580_7737\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14772_24883\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14796_26695\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14812_18729\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14876_26158\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15008_4827\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15168_3179\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15440_17286\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15580_5677\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15688_6370\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15740_18793\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15796_19045\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16060_4711\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16176_14945\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16204_13114\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16308_17868\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16320_11904\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16320_23896\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16424_10784\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16540_28500\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16548_1896\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16692_23407\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17076_3563\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17088_21466\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17096_2864\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17160_32040\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17172_28011\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17376_3219\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17500_5149\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17504_17321\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17544_6506\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17640_17029\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17812_14796\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18064_30231\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18168_24633\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18200_12531\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_1820_11444\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18260_31558\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18368_8819\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18436_25979\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18548_15454\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18556_27017\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18580_3327\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18660_23743\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18672_27684\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18820_17696\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18936_11071\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18944_6619\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18988_28571\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19032_2317\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19104_26703\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19252_24198\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19268_16432\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19296_5969\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19332_10993\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19336_29321\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19720_32662\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19888_29333\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19940_22784\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20024_23464\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20116_31289\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20236_27684\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20396_22399\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20476_19640\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20648_4562\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20704_28428\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20728_31783\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20868_10040\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20872_17686\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21140_9695\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21184_12470\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21196_2431\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21228_31207\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21252_19037\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21252_31786\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21424_16832\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21480_9693\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21644_951\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21688_5593\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21692_6649\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21696_32743\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21796_26700\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22012_14757\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22088_18774\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22172_14306\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22268_23286\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22492_9759\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22620_32411\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22712_6002\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22844_24449\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22940_24543\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22976_11616\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23052_27168\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23216_28558\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23300_12646\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23376_19705\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23380_14295\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23424_30689\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23532_11774\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_2356_31136\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23740_7786\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_2440_10393\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_24588_9511\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_24980_19019\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25180_27779\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25440_5094\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25620_29597\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25632_10315\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25904_32147\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26112_7543\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26292_13513\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26672_31106\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26812_14476\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27132_16947\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27140_18111\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27144_11451\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27172_6058\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27356_27206\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_2744_16224\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27572_6948\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27576_31036\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27684_27600\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27928_6852\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28380_19886\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28644_8864\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28708_17236\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28864_29785\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_29144_24360\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_29436_537\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_29584_13378\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31176_30672\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3144_3690\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31608_16423\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31848_21678\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31956_14136\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3268_18782\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_32748_17978\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3276_17536\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_33380_23046\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3384_8854\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3488_26573\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_34896_10909\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_35632_24940\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_35828_12289\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3708_12776\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3720_7143\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_4252_30125\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_4464_6046\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_4568_31981\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6372_8748\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6420_3577\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6544_29844\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6560_5605\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6836_2394\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6860_10679\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7044_1167\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7164_443\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7268_10093\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7400_26896\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7456_6023\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7472_27481\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7912_28220\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7988_15664\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8528_11657\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8532_19806\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8604_6439\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8628_17348\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8684_24354\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8696_16917\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8896_21110\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8904_14443\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8924_23273\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8992_25519\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9020_15230\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9104_23159\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9112_23586\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9120_14752\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9140_19371\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9220_8542\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9360_2281\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9364_23386\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9412_9440\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9648_3532\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9672_21251\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9700_6629\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9788_23239\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9836_23170\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9868_55\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9916_17183\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9916_23098\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9980_21997\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Temp\scoped_dir_17496_6814\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_0\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_1\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_10\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_11\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_12\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_13\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_14\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_15\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_16\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_17\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_18\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_19\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_2\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_20\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_21\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_22\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_23\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_24\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_25\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_26\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_27\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_28\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_29\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_3\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_30\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_31\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_32\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_33\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_34\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_35\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_36\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_37\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_38\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_39\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_4\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_40\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_41\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_42\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_43\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_44\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_45\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_46\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_47\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_48\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_49\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_5\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_50\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_51\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_52\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_53\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_54\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_55\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_56\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_57\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_58\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_59\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_6\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_60\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_61\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_62\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_63\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_64\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_65\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_66\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_67\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_68\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_69\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_7\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_70\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_71\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_72\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_73\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_74\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_75\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_76\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_77\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_78\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_79\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_8\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_80\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_81\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_82\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_83\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_84\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_85\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_86\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_87\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_88\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_89\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_9\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_90\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_91\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_92\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_93\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_94\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_95\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_96\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_97\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_98\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nemfjadlboooiffmcelkafilagddogim\10.16.4.20_99\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10004_26146\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10060_18637\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10164_4200\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10204_31532\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10212_2098\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10244_10161\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10308_6348\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10412_14678\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10464_8864\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10468_18199\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10596_10719\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10792_30811\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10796_20856\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_10984_16067\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11004_30173\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11060_19845\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11112_25293\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11268_15080\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_1132_26064\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11344_19785\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11360_29117\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11364_12083\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11368_28588\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11404_31285\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11424_27254\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11480_19805\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11492_14334\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11664_2950\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11668_9249\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11848_27752\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_11852_21549\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12004_18314\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12100_25567\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12192_4953\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12360_28594\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_12748_1364\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13332_3421\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13392_27664\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13572_3627\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13592_24126\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13812_14440\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_13872_9107\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14172_10504\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14184_809\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14280_26822\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14388_24605\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14548_3737\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14580_7737\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14772_24883\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14796_26695\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14812_18729\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_14876_26158\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15008_4827\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15168_3179\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15440_17286\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15580_5677\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15688_6370\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15740_18793\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_15796_19045\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16060_4711\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16176_14945\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16204_13114\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16308_17868\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16320_11904\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16320_23896\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16424_10784\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16540_28500\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16548_1896\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_16692_23407\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17076_3563\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17088_21466\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17096_2864\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17160_32040\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17172_28011\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17376_3219\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17500_5149\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17504_17321\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17544_6506\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17640_17029\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_17812_14796\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18064_30231\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18168_24633\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18200_12531\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_1820_11444\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18260_31558\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18368_8819\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18436_25979\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18548_15454\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18556_27017\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18580_3327\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18660_23743\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18672_27684\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18820_17696\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18936_11071\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18944_6619\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_18988_28571\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19032_2317\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19104_26703\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19252_24198\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19268_16432\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19296_5969\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19332_10993\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19336_29321\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19720_32662\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19888_29333\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_19940_22784\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20024_23464\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20116_31289\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20236_27684\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20396_22399\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20476_19640\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20648_4562\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20704_28428\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20728_31783\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20868_10040\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_20872_17686\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21140_9695\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21184_12470\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21196_2431\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21228_31207\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21252_19037\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21252_31786\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21424_16832\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21480_9693\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21644_951\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21688_5593\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21692_6649\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21696_32743\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_21796_26700\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22012_14757\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22088_18774\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22172_14306\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22268_23286\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22492_9759\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22620_32411\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22712_6002\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22844_24449\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22940_24543\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_22976_11616\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23052_27168\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23216_28558\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23300_12646\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23376_19705\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23380_14295\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23424_30689\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23532_11774\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_2356_31136\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_23740_7786\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_2440_10393\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_24588_9511\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_24980_19019\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25180_27779\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25440_5094\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25620_29597\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25632_10315\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_25904_32147\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26112_7543\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26292_13513\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26672_31106\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_26812_14476\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27132_16947\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27140_18111\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27144_11451\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27172_6058\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27356_27206\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_2744_16224\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27572_6948\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27576_31036\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27684_27600\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_27928_6852\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28380_19886\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28644_8864\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28708_17236\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_28864_29785\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_29144_24360\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_29436_537\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_29584_13378\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31176_30672\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3144_3690\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31608_16423\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31848_21678\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_31956_14136\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3268_18782\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_32748_17978\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3276_17536\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_33380_23046\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3384_8854\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3488_26573\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_34896_10909\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_35632_24940\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_35828_12289\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3708_12776\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_3720_7143\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_4252_30125\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_4464_6046\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_4568_31981\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6372_8748\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6420_3577\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6544_29844\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6560_5605\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6836_2394\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_6860_10679\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7044_1167\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7164_443\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7268_10093\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7400_26896\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7456_6023\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7472_27481\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7912_28220\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_7988_15664\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8528_11657\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8532_19806\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8604_6439\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8628_17348\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8684_24354\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8696_16917\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8896_21110\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8904_14443\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8924_23273\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_8992_25519\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9020_15230\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9104_23159\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9112_23586\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9120_14752\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9140_19371\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9220_8542\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9360_2281\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9364_23386\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9412_9440\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9648_3532\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9672_21251\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9700_6629\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9788_23239\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9836_23170\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9868_55\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9916_17183\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9916_23098\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\Temp\scoped_dir_9980_21997\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\LocalLow\PlayReady\Zplkcgfnfuv\Temp\scoped_dir_17496_6814\CRX_INSTALL\plugins\ConduitChromeApiPlugin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.AH potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\MKk laptop\AppData\Roaming\Image Editor Packages\uninstaller.exe Win32/InstallCore.AZ potentially unwanted application

#13 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

I'm not sure what to do at this point.  Please let me know what to do with the results of the scan I posted.  Thanks so much. 

#14 aharonov

aharonov

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,441 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:51 AM

Don't worry about these results. They are completely irrelevant. It actually looks very good now.

Please download this attached Attached File  fixlist.txt   106bytes   3 downloads and save it in the same directory as FRST.
  • Start FRST with Administrator privileges.
  • Press the Fix button.
  • I don't need the log.

That's it! Your logs look clean to me at the moment.
We're gonna clean up everything now, close security holes on your computer and in the end I'll provide you with a list of security tips so you hopefully will not need our help anymore in the future.

My help is free for everybody.
If you want to support me fighting against malware or buy me a beer for the assistance you received, then you can consider a donation: btn_donate_SM.gif.
Thank you!

Clean Up

Now we remove all the tools we used (including their logs and quarantine folders), restore your settings and delete old and infected system restorepoints:
  • You can uninstall programs that you had to install (e.g. MBAM or ESET Onlinescanner) in the control panel if you so wish.
  • Download DelFix (by Xplode) and save it to your Desktop.
    • Close all running programs and start delfix.exe.
    • Make sure that all available options are checked.
    • Click on Run
    • DelFix should remove all our tools and delete itself afterwards. I don't need the log file.
  • If there is still something left you can delete it manually.

Closing security holes

Many infections happen via drive-by downloads that run unnoticed in the background while the user visits an infected website. To achieve this malware exploits security holes in installed software (e.g. browser or its plugins). Older versions of such software often have lots of known exploitable holes. Therefore it's very important to always keep your software up-to-date.
The following software is outdated. Make sure you remove all old versions and install the current one instead if you need the program:

Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.03)
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6
Java 7 Update 55

Tips

I recommend to read and follow the "16 simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet" (Link) by Lawrence Abrams.

#15 mikvineyard

mikvineyard
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for all your help, I will get a donation to you, you really helped a lot.  Haven't had a chance to finish cleaning up my computer, work has been pretty crazy this week but I will get everything finished up in the next couple days.  You're the best. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users