Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Im The New Guy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lemmi

Lemmi

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:24 PM

hello, i am Lemmi

and im attached to this computer by a rope, and i cant remove the knot :thumbsup:

i love Sci- Fi shows, old video games, and women :flowers:

i do some video editing mostly of crap i take with the camcorder and vhs tapes i have from the mid 80s
im also in the process of scanning about 40 pounds of family photos going back to the 1800's to make pic CDs

and im also here for a bit of help
i used to go to net-integrations forums but that was about 2 years ago. they helped me out alot

so i did a search in google for hijackthis forums and i found you guys

now im off to read the steps for some help

later guys

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:03 PM

Welcome to BC!
I am sure that our great volunteer team of HJT log experts can help you with your problems.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:30 AM

Hi, new guy!! (sorry, couldn't resist!!! :thumbsup: ) I'm the crazy one!! Unlike me, there are many level-headed people here who can help you purge your compy. Good luck!

rms4evr

PS...sorry, just drank soda...I'm as high as a kite! :flowers:

#4 Lemmi

Lemmi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:07 PM

hey there fellas

im just waiting for a reply for the next step of instructions, to purge this stuff on my comp, so far the pop ups have stopped but ive only been on this website so far, and i wont leave untill everything is cleared up :thumbsup:

im starting to withdrawl for my other sites its been 4 days since ive looked anywhere else

but on the bright side ive got the house all cleaned up and the backyard all nice and groomed for the summer finally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users