Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

copying Meeting Burner slides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 godzilla1347

godzilla1347

• Members
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:19 PM

My company started using Meeting Burner for presentations and I am frustrated because I can't find a way to copy slides from that presentation. If I right click and Select All, it doesn't select the slide but the meeting burner logo data around the slides.  I can't right click and highlight the slide and it's very frustrating. I can use a print screen but that includes the whole webpage.

I'm sure there's a way to do this but it is beyond me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:53 PM

Contacted the vendor and asked?

https://www.meetingburner.com/index?page=contact&PHPSESSID=578665d4675d9d17cbeeecd441212d7c

They say "We’re here and happy to make ourselves available for your questions"

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 MBSupportStaff

MBSupportStaff

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:24 AM

Hello,

We're sorry to see that you are having troubles with obtaining copies of the presentation that you are viewing.  MeetingBurner operates through screen sharing, so the presentation is being shared directly from the computer of the person who is hosting the presentation.  Your meeting's organizer will have the ability to send you a link to the recording of the meeting should you wish to have one for your records or he/she can also send you a copy of the presentation itself at his or her discretion.  

Please also do not hesitate to contact our support group directly with any questions or concerns that you might have.  We are happy to help!  You can reach us directly by emailing support@meetingburner.com

Thank you,

The MeetingBurner Team

#4 godzilla1347

godzilla1347
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:06 AM

I reached out to the customer support line and was told that I can't copy slides through their program. I understand that if this is streamed then the mechanism for copying doesn't apply. It is unfortunate because this then becomes an issue of me transcribing data as it's not easy to get upper level corporate to start sending out slides individually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users