Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cyber Trio Basic Mode

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 druz

druz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:11 PM

Hello all-
I am new here and hope I am posting on the right forum. I have some old files backed up on my computer and I was searching for a game. I clicked on Cyber Trio, and my computer automatically went into Basics Mode, which makes the display bigger and inhibits mr from making certain changes on my computer. Basically, it is to protect your computer from kids messing around. Anyway, now I cannot get back into Advanced mode. When I click on the same program, it either says the files cannot be opened, or the program won't run anymore, or just signs off my computer. Does anyone have any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks in advance. BTW, I have windows xp.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Herk

Herk

• Members
  • 1,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:35 PM

Do a System Restore to a date before this happened. Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore. With the radio button checked to restore your computer to an earlier time, click next and follow directions.

#3 druz

druz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:38 PM

Thank you very much!! My problem is solved. Thanks for your quick response. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users