Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SuperAntiSpyware 3 File Detections

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Justa

Justa

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:03 AM

I ran scans on PC's yesterday. I ran demand SuperAntiSpyware first, then paid version Malwarebytes and Norton 360 last.  All were full scans.  Before starting SuperAntiSpyware I noticed that I didn't have inspect zip files checked so I set it to run but none of these detections appear to be zip files.  SpywareBlaster detected 3 threats.

Adware.AddLyrics/Variant

C:\SWSETUP\7ZIP\7Z920X32.EXE

C:\USERS\RANDY\DESKTOP\DESKTOP\FSVIEWERSETUP48.EXE

C:\USERS\RANDY\DESKTOP 2\FSVIEWERSETUP48.EXE

The category Adware.AddLyrics/Variant I believe potentially has malicious capability, such as rootkit, browser hijacking and perhaps more.

Interesting that my other computer also has C:\SWSETUP\7ZIP\7Z920X32.EXE on its hard drive, I run SuperAntiSpyware with the same settings and has never been detected as a file threat.  So I am guessing that this file may have been modified by malware.

I have allowed Microsoft and HP to view my desktop in the past to assist me in resolving problems.  It’s possible that the FSVIEWERSETUP8.EXE may have been used by them to view my desktop.  SuperAntiSpyware has run lots of full scans and never I’d these files as a threat before.

The extra desktops are still on this laptop because they both have files and applications that need to be transferred to the new desktop.

This laptop is an HP ENVY 17 with a gen four I7 processor and Windows 8.1.

I believe that I need to run additional scans with different software applications and would appreciate your opinion on what I should do.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LiquidTension

LiquidTension

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,278 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

Hello, 

The category Adware.AddLyrics/Variant I believe potentially has malicious capability, such as rootkit, browser hijacking and perhaps more.

Lets not jump the gun. Adware and rootkit (used for malicious purposes) are two very different categories of malware. 

All three detections are for setup/installation files. The first for 7-ZIP, and the second/third appear related to FileHippo (see here).

Vendors will sometimes bundle additional software to generate revenue. The detection of these setup files is not for the actual programme, but for the bundled software inside. If you unchecked the installation of this bundled software, there should be no issues. 

We can check for additional adware/Potentially Unwanted Programmes (PUPs). 

STEP 1
BY4dvz9.png AdwCleaner

• Please download AdwCleaner and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-Click AdwCleaner.exe and select AVOiBNU.jpg Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Follow the prompts. 
  • Click Scan
  • Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open. Briefly check the log for anything you know to be legitimate. 
  • Ensure anything you know to be legitimate does not have a checkmark, and click Clean
  • Follow the prompts and allow your computer to reboot
  • After rebooting, a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.

-- File and registry key backups are made for anything removed using this tool. Should a legitimate entry be removed (otherwise known as a 'false-positive'), simple steps can be taken to restore the entry. Please do not overly concern yourself with the contents of AdwCleaner[R0].txt.

STEP 2
E3feWj5.png Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)

• Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Note: If you unchecked any items in AdwCleaner, please backup the associated folders/files before running JRT.
  • Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. For instructions, please refer to the following link.
  • Right-Click JRT.exe and select AVOiBNU.jpg Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Follow the prompts and allow the scan to run uninterrupted. 
  • Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.
  • Re-enable your anti-virus software.
  • Copy the contents of JRT.txt and paste in your next reply.

======================================================

STEP 3
pfNZP4A.png Logs
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.

• AdwCleaner[S0].txt
  • JRT.txt

Posted Image

#3 Justa

Justa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

Thanks!

I'm on it!

#4 Justa

Justa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:47 PM

Done finally with running programs and getting the text files.  I let everything checked get removed by AdwCleaner.  One of the files that Iet get removed was "Validity WBF Policy Service".  It apparently is used by finger print readers but seemed to have posts on the network that it contained malware.  Perhaps the file was changed by malware but I really am not sure.  My finger print reader stopped working over a month ago and device manager states registry corruption.   At any rate here are the files;

ADwCleaner[SO].txt

# AdwCleaner v3.310 - Report created 14/09/2014 at 12:41:20
# Updated 12/09/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 8.1  (64 bits)
# Username : Randy - ENVY2
# Running from : C:\Users\Randy\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Deleted : valWBFPolicyService

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Randy\Favorites\StumbleUpon
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Randy\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mkfokfffehpeedafpekjeddnmnjhmcmk
[!] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Randy\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mkfokfffehpeedafpekjeddnmnjhmcmk
File Deleted : C:\END
File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\System32\valWBFPolicyService.exe
File Deleted : C:\Users\Randy\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7qbskirx.default\searchplugins\safesearch.xml

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\mkfokfffehpeedafpekjeddnmnjhmcmk
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{AFBCB7E0-F91A-4951-9F31-58FEE57A25C4}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN PIP

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17278

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v31.0 (x86 en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\Randy\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7qbskirx.default\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v37.0.2062.120

[ File : C:\Users\Randy\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted [Extension] : mkfokfffehpeedafpekjeddnmnjhmcmk

AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [1958 octets] - [14/09/2014 12:39:09]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1666 octets] - [14/09/2014 12:41:20]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1726 octets] ##########

JRT.txt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.1.4 (04.06.2014:1)
Ran by Randy on Sun 09/14/2014 at 12:58:35.10

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{7902C6EF-C58F-49C2-98BE-DAB92A9B2CE8}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{7902C6EF-C58F-49C2-98BE-DAB92A9B2CE8}

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sun 09/14/2014 at 13:05:55.17
End of JRT log

#5 LiquidTension

LiquidTension

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:05 PM

Hello, 

valWBFPolicyService.exe appears to be a legitimate file.
We can troubleshoot your finger print manager at the end. 

Lets check for remnants, and confirm your machine appears free of malware. 

STEP 1
iAdP9bf.png.pagespeed.ce.8g8Nr7tAKx.png Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR)

• Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Double-click MBAR.exe to run the installer.
  • Select a convenient location to extract the contents and click OK. Navigate to the location you selected.
  • Right-Click MBAR.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Follow the prompts to update the programme and scan your computer. 
  • Upon completion, click Cleanup and reboot your computer. 
  • After the reboot, rerun the programme to verify no threats remain. If threats are still detected, click the Cleanup button once more. 
  • Upon completion, two logs (mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt) will be created. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply. Both logs can be found in the MBAR folder

STEP 2
GzlsbnV.png.pagespeed.ce.SLxxSJVib_.png ESET Online Scan
Note: This scan may take a long time to complete. Please do not browse the Internet whilst your Anti-Virus is disabled.

• Please download ESET Online Scan and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. For instructions, please refer to the following link.
  • Double-click esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to run the programme. 
  • Agree to the EULA by placing a checkmark next to Yes, I accept the Terms of Use. Then click Start.
  • Agree to the Terms of Use once more and click Start. Allow components to download.
  • Place a checkmark next to Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
  • Click Hide advanced settings. Place a checkmark next to:
    • Scan archives
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Ensure Remove found threats is unchecked.
  • Click Start.
  • Wait for the scan to finish. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • Upon completion, click List of found threats.... If no threats were found, skip the next two bullet points. 
  • Click Export to text file... and save the file to your Desktop, naming it something unique such as MyEsetScan.
  • Push the Back button.
  • Place a checkmark next to Uninstall Application on Close and click Finish.
  • Re-enable your anti-virus software.
  • Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.

STEP 3
rzqZvBe.png.pagespeed.ce.PBqTwa5eBH.png MiniToolBox

• Please download MiniToolBox and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Close any open windows.
  • Right-Click MiniToolBox.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Check the following items:
    • xnjvAG80.png.pagespeed.ic.gZ68caRLlk.png
    • x6N6QY9z.png.pagespeed.ic.RZLy3aMroe.png
    • xzmWTIXg.png.pagespeed.ic.jk5F8RLnO0.png
    • xVAFn5gg.png.pagespeed.ic.5odCA8V0sB.png
    • xAtULTyM.png.pagespeed.ic.DLOr6jzxBm.png
    • x4roTXa5.png.pagespeed.ic.YRGpo_xJAR.png
    • xkLju9nY.png.pagespeed.ic.vNxMEjiYIj.png
    • xchxHkm0.png.pagespeed.ic.PM6HDRTaQH.png
    • x6KiAnDw.png.pagespeed.ic.p9_-awFSHr.png
    • xbKYHfhP.png.pagespeed.ic.La9FPmBOhl.png
    • xrO2mCup.png.pagespeed.ic.D0lIj8O5zz.png & xIi0HSu5.png.pagespeed.ic.XpaRxlE4dr.png
    • xfd89mAB.png.pagespeed.ic.erhJ8_tz4r.png
    • xvz7b54X.png.pagespeed.ic.MtNqlsmi0q.png
  • Click GO.
  • A log (Result.txt) will be created on your Desktop. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.

STEP 4
xgxJsKn9.png.pagespeed.ic.M4hykS4GUJ.png Farbar Service Scanner (FSS)

• Please download FSS and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-Click FSS.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
  • Ensure there is a checkmark next to each item.
  • Click Scan.
  • A log (FSS.txt) will be created on your Desktop. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.

======================================================

STEP 5
xpfNZP4A.png.pagespeed.ic.bp5cRl1pJg.jpg Logs
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.

• mbar-log.txt
  • system-log.txt
  • ESET log
  • Result.txt
  • FSS.txt

Posted Image

#6 Justa

Justa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:40 PM

Got it!

Thanks!

#7 Justa

Justa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hello,

I completed all five scans and turned off virus protection when instructed to do so on both Norton 360 and Malwarebytes.  The instruction did not say to turn off Norton 360 firewall so I left it on..

The ESET scan was at 45% done at two hours.  So I set the computer power options to never shut off and to go into sleep mode in 4 hours so I could sleep. The scan completed before the computer went into sleep mode.  What I am concerned about is that Norton 360 was set to turn back on at 5 hours and I'm not sure if it turned back on before the ESET scan was completed.  The threats were not removed as instructed.

I will gladly rerun any or all of this it you think I should.  This computer has had lots of random problems since new 4 months ago.  After running the scans I can see that I need to clean up and remove many old unneeded files.  I will do this after we have completely all your instructions.

I probably should mention that both my computers need to have the network disconnect and reconnected on a regular basis.  This is a fairly new problem that started a few weeks ago.  Thoughts some of the data here might explain what the problem with the network constantly disconnecting and having to be reconnected.  Before the problem started a few weeks ago the networks on both computers worked perfectly.  The modem signal is excellent in my house.

Here are the results:

MBAR

Ran two times with no threats detected so there is no logs to attach.  I did reboot between scans.

ESET

C:\Users\Randy\aDocuments\Downloads\disk-defrag-setup.exe    Win32/InstallMonetizer.AQ potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Randy\aDocuments\Favorites\Downloads\ccsetup403.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\aDocuments\Software and Firmware Downloads\Auslogics Disk Defrag\disk-defrag-setup.exe    a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\aDocuments\Software and Firmware Downloads\CCleaner\ccsetup401.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\aDocuments\Software and Firmware Downloads\CCleaner\ccsetup402.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\aDocuments\Software and Firmware Downloads\Photoscape Free Photo Editing Software\PhotoScape_V3.6.2.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\aDocuments\Software and Firmware Downloads\Recuva\rcsetup146.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.E potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Downloads\disk-defrag-setup.exe    Win32/InstallMonetizer.AQ potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Favorites\Downloads\ccsetup403.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Software and Firmware Downloads\Auslogics Disk Defrag\disk-defrag-setup.exe    a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Software and Firmware Downloads\CCleaner\ccsetup401.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Software and Firmware Downloads\CCleaner\ccsetup402.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Software and Firmware Downloads\Photoscape Free Photo Editing Software\PhotoScape_V3.6.2.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Software and Firmware Downloads\Recuva\rcsetup146.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.E potentially unsafe application
C:\Users\Randy\Documents\Software and Firmware Downloads\Speccy Piriform\spsetup126.exe    Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D potentially unsafe application

Mini Tool Box

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 21-07-2014
Ran by Randy (administrator) on 15-09-2014 at 05:18:01
Running from "C:\Users\Randy\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows 8.1  (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 = Wi-Fi (Connected)
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller = Ethernet (Media disconnected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global icmpredirects=enabled
set interface interface="Local Area Connection* 1" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="Wi-Fi" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="Ethernet" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="ethernet_12" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="Local Area Connection* 12" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="ethernet_11" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="ethernet_3" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : ENVY2
   Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . :
   Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
   IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : home.network

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection* 12:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 68-17-29-D7-9A-DE
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 9C-B6-54-C3-A1-48

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : home.network
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 68-17-29-D7-9A-DD
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::9891:28d6:7c1e:f749%3(Preferred)
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.7(Preferred)
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:41:14 PM
   Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Monday, September 22, 2014 4:23:34 AM
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.1
   DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.1
   DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 208148265
   DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-1B-01-5E-46-9C-B6-54-C3-A1-48
   DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 75.75.76.76
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Tunnel adapter isatap.home.network:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : home.network
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 4:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
   IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:9d38:6abd:14f9:381b:f5ff:fff8(Preferred)
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::14f9:381b:f5ff:fff8%6(Preferred)
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : ::
   DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 134217728
   DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-1B-01-5E-46-9C-B6-54-C3-A1-48
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  75.75.76.76

Name:    google.com.home.network
Address:  127.0.53.53

Pinging google.com [74.125.227.201] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 74.125.227.201: bytes=32 time=17ms TTL=55
Reply from 74.125.227.201: bytes=32 time=19ms TTL=55

Ping statistics for 74.125.227.201:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 17ms, Maximum = 19ms, Average = 18ms
Server:  cdns02.comcast.net
Address:  75.75.76.76

Name:    yahoo.com.home.network
Address:  127.0.53.53

Pinging yahoo.com [98.138.253.109] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=61ms TTL=48
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=60ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 98.138.253.109:
    Minimum = 60ms, Maximum = 61ms, Average = 60ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
  7...68 17 29 d7 9a de ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
  4...9c b6 54 c3 a1 48 ......Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
  3...68 17 29 d7 9a dd ......Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230
  1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1
  5...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
  6...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0         10.0.0.1         10.0.0.7     25
         10.0.0.0    255.255.255.0         On-link          10.0.0.7    281
         10.0.0.7  255.255.255.255         On-link          10.0.0.7    281
       10.0.0.255  255.255.255.255         On-link          10.0.0.7    281
        127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  127.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link          10.0.0.7    281
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link          10.0.0.7    281
Persistent Routes:
  None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
 If Metric Network Destination      Gateway
  6    306 ::/0                     On-link
  1    306 ::1/128                  On-link
  6    306 2001::/32                On-link
  6    306 2001:0:9d38:6abd:14f9:381b:f5ff:fff8/128
                                    On-link
  3    281 fe80::/64                On-link
  6    306 fe80::/64                On-link
  6    306 fe80::14f9:381b:f5ff:fff8/128
                                    On-link
  3    281 fe80::9891:28d6:7c1e:f749/128
                                    On-link
  1    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
  3    281 ff00::/8                 On-link
  6    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [53760] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [64000] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 06 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [21504] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog5 08 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wshbth.dll [51200] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 01 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 11 C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [270848] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [67584] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [87040] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [87040] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [84480] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [30208] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [132968] (Apple Inc.)
x64-Catalog5 08 C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll [63488] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [338432] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (09/15/2014 04:54:50 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest1".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest2" on line C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest3.
A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active.
Conflicting components are:.
Component 1: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest.
Component 2: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifest.

Error: (09/14/2014 08:31:32 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest1".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest2" on line C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest3.
A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active.
Component 1: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifest.
Component 2: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifest.

Error: (09/14/2014 08:31:29 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:27:25 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:27:23 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:26:56 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:26:51 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:22:37 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:22:37 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:21:02 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (09/14/2014 07:40:57 PM) (Source: BTHUSB) (User: )
Description: The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state.  The minimum required supported state mask is 0x1f7fffff, got 0x1f3fffff.  Low Energy functionality will be disabled.

Error: (09/14/2014 07:09:35 PM) (Source: BTHUSB) (User: )
Description: The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state.  The minimum required supported state mask is 0x1f7fffff, got 0x1f3fffff.  Low Energy functionality will be disabled.

Error: (09/14/2014 07:08:52 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)
Description: {9AA46009-3CE0-458A-A354-715610A075E6}

Error: (09/14/2014 06:55:29 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)

Error: (09/14/2014 06:54:59 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)

Error: (09/14/2014 06:54:29 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)

Error: (09/14/2014 06:51:46 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)

Error: (09/14/2014 06:51:16 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)

Error: (09/14/2014 06:50:46 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)

Error: (09/14/2014 06:50:16 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: ENVY2)

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (09/15/2014 04:54:50 AM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifestC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifestC:\Users\Randy\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe

Error: (09/14/2014 08:31:32 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_6242a4b3ecbb55a1.manifestC:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9600.17031_none_a9efdb8b01377ea7.manifestC:\Users\Randy\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe

Error: (09/14/2014 08:31:29 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:27:25 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:27:23 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:26:56 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:26:51 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:22:37 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:22:37 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

Error: (09/14/2014 08:21:02 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )

=========================== Installed Programs ============================
4 Elements II (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
7-Zip 9.20 (x64 edition) (HKLM\...\{23170F69-40C1-2702-0920-000001000000}) (Version: 9.20.00.0 - Igor Pavlov)
Acronis True Image 2014 (HKLM-x32\...\{6B38A7DF-F641-45D5-BBCA-3E676ABCF5C8}Visible) (Version: 17.0.6673 - Acronis)
Acronis True Image 2014 (x32 Version: 17.0.6673 - Acronis) Hidden
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.08) (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AB0000000001}) (Version: 11.0.08 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.1 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 12.1.0.150 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Airport Mania (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
AuthenTec TrueAPI 64-bit (Version: 1.6.0.87 - AuthenTec, Inc.) Hidden
Azteca (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Bejeweled 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Bing Bar (HKLM-x32\...\{3365E735-48A6-4194-9988-CE59AC5AE503}) (Version: 7.3.132.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Bing Desktop (HKLM-x32\...\{7D095455-D971-4D4C-9EFD-9AF6A6584F3A}) (Version: 1.3.470.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{6E3610B2-430D-4EB0-81E3-2B57E8B9DE8D}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
Bounce Symphony (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Build-a-lot (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 4.17 - Piriform)
CompanionLink (HKLM-x32\...\{506EA5AF-B1FF-4340-AFC5-7A3EAC61737F}) (Version: 6.00.6000 - CompanionLink Software, Inc.)
Cradle Of Egypt Collector's Edition (x32 Version: 2.2.0.110 - WildTangent) Hidden
Cradle of Rome 2 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Curse at Twilight (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
CyberLink LabelPrint (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}) (Version: 2.5.3.5901 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink LabelPrint (x32 Version: 2.5.3.5901 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink Media Suite 10 (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{1FBF6C24-C1fD-4101-A42B-0C564F9E8E79}) (Version: 10.0.6.3728 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink Media Suite 10 (x32 Version: 10.0.6.3728 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
Cyberlink PhotoDirector (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{39337565-330E-4ab6-A9AE-AC81E0720B10}) (Version: 3.0.4.4824 - CyberLink Corp.)
Cyberlink PhotoDirector (x32 Version: 3.0.4.4824 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink Power2Go 8 (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{2A87D48D-3FDF-41fd-97CD-A1E370EFFFE2}) (Version: 8.0.3.2527 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink Power2Go 8 (x32 Version: 8.0.3.2527 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDirector 10 (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{B0B4F6D2-F2AE-451A-9496-6F2F6A897B32}) (Version: 10.0.6.3912 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDirector 10 (x32 Version: 10.0.6.3912 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDVD (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{DEC235ED-58A4-4517-A278-C41E8DAEAB3B}) (Version: 10.0.8.5004 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDVD (x32 Version: 10.0.8.5004 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink YouCam (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}) (Version: 3.5.6.6121 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink YouCam (x32 Version: 3.5.6.6121 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
D3DX10 (x32 Version: 15.4.2368.0902 - Microsoft) Hidden
DataNumen Outlook Repair v5.1 (HKLM-x32\...\DataNumen Outlook Repair v5.1) (Version:  - )
Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories Premium Edition (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
Energy Star (HKLM-x32\...\{FC0ADA4D-8FA5-4452-8AFF-F0A0BAC97EF7}) (Version: 1.0.9 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
EPSON Artisan 810 Series Printer Uninstall (HKLM\...\EPSON Artisan 810 Series) (Version:  - SEIKO EPSON Corporation)
Epson Customer Participation (HKLM\...\{814FA673-A085-403C-9545-747FC1495069}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
Epson Event Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{FA9D303D-0FB2-49C7-9397-8E6B11EA892D}) (Version: 2.50.0001 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
Epson FAX Utility (HKLM-x32\...\{0CBE6C93-CB2E-4378-91EE-12BE6D4E2E4A}) (Version: 1.46.00 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
Epson Print CD (HKLM-x32\...\{D16A31F9-276D-4968-A753-FFEAC56995D0}) (Version: 2.00.00 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
EPSON Scan (HKLM-x32\...\EPSON Scanner) (Version:  - Seiko Epson Corporation)
EPSON WorkForce 845 Series Printer Uninstall (HKLM\...\EPSON WorkForce 845 Series) (Version:  - SEIKO EPSON Corporation)
EpsonNet Print (HKLM-x32\...\{3E31400D-274E-4647-916C-2CACC3741799}) (Version: 2.4j - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
EpsonNet Setup (HKLM-x32\...\{FFFAE01B-466F-4C07-9821-A94FD753BDDA}) (Version: 3.1c - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
Farm Frenzy (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 37.0.2062.120 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.24.15 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition (x32 Version: 2.2.0.110 - WildTangent) Hidden
HD Tune Pro 5.50 (HKLM-x32\...\HD Tune Pro_is1) (Version:  - EFD Software)
Hewlett-Packard ACLM.NET v1.2.2.3 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard Company) Hidden
House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
HP 3D DriveGuard (HKLM-x32\...\{F90A86C9-7779-47DD-AC06-8EE832C55F55}) (Version: 6.0.18.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Connected Music (Meridian - installer) (HKLM-x32\...\StartHPConnectedMusic) (Version: 1.0 - Meridian Audio Ltd)
HP Connected Music (Meridian - player) (HKCU\...\HPConnectedMusic) (Version: 1.1 (build 112) hp - Meridian Audio Ltd)
HP CoolSense (HKLM-x32\...\{E2C8D0C2-1C97-4C05-939A-5B13A0FE655C}) (Version: 2.20.31 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Customer Experience Enhancements (x32 Version: 6.0.1.8 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HP Documentation (HKLM-x32\...\{7F265322-43A2-4C06-925B-F32F938B102C}) (Version: 1.3.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP MyRoom (HKLM-x32\...\{9C35EDE5-4B0F-45E7-A438-314BA889948E}) (Version: 9.0.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Postscript Converter (Version: 4.0.4100 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HP Recovery Manager (x32 Version: 9.00 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HP Registration Service (HKLM\...\{D1E8F2D7-7794-4245-B286-87ED86C1893C}) (Version: 1.2.6317.4309 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP SimplePass (HKLM-x32\...\{4BACA3B8-F63A-44ED-9A8D-48B4D02AD268}) (Version: 6.0.100.276 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Support Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\{E35A3B13-78CD-4967-8AC8-AA9FDA693EDE}) (Version: 7.4.45.4 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Support Solutions Framework (HKLM-x32\...\{348A1F5B-07B3-4436-9A47-FFE44EFE856E}) (Version: 11.51.0004 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP System Event Utility (HKLM-x32\...\{DEF23826-DB71-4654-BC00-D5D6C20802EA}) (Version: 1.1.4 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Utility Center (HKLM\...\{73237EBB-B26F-4628-8754-4EFE563D72E9}) (Version: 2.1.5 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Wireless Button Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{30B2D1D8-0A07-4B71-9553-0710C5D31E35}) (Version: 1.1.2.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HPDetect (HKLM-x32\...\{CCCDD476-98F9-4B06-91DB-23F27CEC3BE1}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - HP)
IDT Audio (HKLM-x32\...\{E3A5A8AB-58F6-45FF-AFCB-C9AE18C05001}) (Version: 1.0.6491.0 - IDT)
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM-x32\...\{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}) (Version: 9.5.13.1706 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PRO/Wireless Driver (Version: 16.11.0000.1482 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Intel® Processor Graphics (HKLM-x32\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 10.18.10.3907 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® Technology (HKLM\...\{302600C1-6BDF-4FD1-1303-148929CC1385}) (Version: 3.0.1303.0326 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (HKLM\...\{409CB30E-E457-4008-9B1A-ED1B9EA21140}) (Version: 12.8.2.1000 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Version: 12.8.2.1000 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Intel® SDK for OpenCL - CPU Only Runtime Package (HKLM-x32\...\{FCB3772C-B7D0-4933-B1A9-3707EBACC573}) (Version: 3.0.0.63463 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Smart Connect Technology 4.0 x64 (HKLM\...\{5D1D65C3-E6D3-4751-AEFD-CAB4E3EB85F2}) (Version: 4.0.41.2072 - Intel)
Intel® Update Manager (x32 Version: 1.6.0.56 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Intel® WiDi (HKLM\...\{C605440F-2748-435F-9F29-EB1C8134856F}) (Version: 4.1.17.0 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software (HKLM-x32\...\{8e41467d-297e-496d-8b0f-e771b6c87c06}) (Version: 16.11.0 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (Version: 16.10.0.0307 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Intel® Trusted Connect Service Client (Version: 1.28.487.1 - Intel Corporation) Hidden
Jewel Match 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Leap Motion Software (HKLM-x32\...\Leap Services) (Version: 1.2.0.10947 - Leap Motion)
Luxor Evolved (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Mah Jong Medley (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe: Tiles in Time (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.2.1012 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.2.1012 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 - en-us (HKLM\...\HomeBusinessRetail - en-us) (Version: 15.0.4641.1003 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft OneDrive (HKCU\...\OneDriveSetup.exe) (Version: 17.0.4023.1211 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30514.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.50727 (HKLM-x32\...\{15134cb0-b767-4960-a911-f2d16ae54797}) (Version: 11.0.50727.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.51106 (HKLM-x32\...\{8e70e4e1-06d7-470b-9f74-a51bef21088e}) (Version: 11.0.51106.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.50727 (Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.50727 (Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.51106 (x32 Version: 11.0.51106 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.51106 (x32 Version: 11.0.51106 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.21005 (HKLM-x32\...\{ce085a78-074e-4823-8dc1-8a721b94b76d}) (Version: 12.0.21005.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 (x32 Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 (x32 Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Movie Maker (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-x32\...\Mozilla Firefox 31.0 (x86 en-US)) (Version: 31.0 - Mozilla)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM-x32\...\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 29.0.1 - Mozilla)
MSVCRT (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSVCRT110 (x32 Version: 16.4.1108.0727 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSVCRT110_amd64 (Version: 16.4.1109.0912 - Microsoft) Hidden
Mystery P.I. - Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Norton 360 (HKLM-x32\...\N360) (Version: 21.5.0.19 - Symantec Corporation)
Office 15 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component (x32 Version: 15.0.4641.1003 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Office 15 Click-to-Run Licensing Component (Version: 15.0.4641.1003 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Office 15 Click-to-Run Localization Component (x32 Version: 15.0.4641.1003 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Peggle Nights (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Photo Gallery (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Picasa 3 (HKLM-x32\...\Picasa 3) (Version: 3.9 - Google, Inc.)
Plants vs. Zombies - Game of the Year (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Polar Bowler (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Realtek Card Reader (HKLM-x32\...\{5BC2B5AB-80DE-4E83-B8CF-426902051D0A}) (Version: 6.2.9200.21239 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}) (Version: 8.19.726.2013 - Realtek)
Roads of Rome 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
SeaTools for Windows (HKLM-x32\...\SeaTools for Windows) (Version:  - Seagate Technology)
Software Updater (HKLM-x32\...\{6DFBE8A2-CDBF-453E-B34C-32F202FCEE4C}) (Version: 4.2.1 - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
Speccy (HKLM\...\Speccy) (Version: 1.26 - Piriform)
SpywareBlaster 5.0 (HKLM-x32\...\SpywareBlaster_is1) (Version: 5.0.0 - BrightFort LLC)
SUPERAntiSpyware (HKLM\...\{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}) (Version: 6.0.1130 - SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
swMSM (x32 Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems, Inc) Hidden
Synaptics ClickPad Driver (HKLM\...\SynTPDeinstKey) (Version: 17.0.8.0 - Synaptics Incorporated)
Tales of Lagoona (x32 Version: 2.2.0.110 - WildTangent) Hidden
Update Installer for WildTangent Games App (x32 Version:  - WildTangent) Hidden
Vacation Quest™ - Australia (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
Validity WBF DDK (HKLM\...\{B80C52A3-7666-4068-A371-7867F51E68EB}) (Version: 4.5.122.0 - Validity Sensors, Inc.)
WildTangent Games (HKLM-x32\...\WildTangent wildgames Master Uninstall) (Version: 1.0.4.0 - WildTangent)
WildTangent Games App (HP Games) (x32 Version: 4.0.10.5 - WildTangent) Hidden
Windows Live Communications Platform (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\WinLiveSuite) (Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Installer (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Photo Common (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live PIMT Platform (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (x32 Version: 16.4.3505.0912 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
WOT for Internet Explorer (HKLM\...\{373B90E1-A28C-434C-92B6-7281AFA6115A}) (Version: 13.9.2.0 - WOT Services Oy)
Youda Jewel Shop (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
Zuma's Revenge (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden

========================= Devices: ================================

Name: Validity Sensors (WBF) (PID=0050)
Description: Validity Sensors (WBF) (PID=0050)
Class Guid: {53d29ef7-377c-4d14-864b-eb3a85769359}
Manufacturer: Validity Sensors, Inc.
Service: WUDFRd
Problem: : Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
Resolution: A registry problem was detected.
 This can occur when more than one service is defined for a device, if there is a failure opening the service subkey, or if the driver name cannot be obtained from the service subkey. Try these options:
On the "General Properties" tab of the device, click "Troubleshoot" to start the troubleshooting wizard.
Click "Uninstall", and then click "Scan for hardware changes" to load a usable driver.

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 22%
Total physical RAM: 12220.02 MB
Available physical RAM: 9411.24 MB
Total Pagefile: 14076.02 MB
Available Pagefile: 10702.2 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3972.16 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (Windows) (Fixed) (Total:901.71 GB) (Free:673.26 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: (RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:28.58 GB) (Free:2.89 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\ENVY2

Administrator            Guest                    Randy                    

========================= Minidump Files ==================================

No minidump file found

========================= Restore Points ==================================

30-08-2014 11:07:40 Windows Update
03-09-2014 02:14:10 Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.51106
10-09-2014 03:08:56 Windows Update
11-09-2014 23:57:54 Installed HP Support Solutions Framework

**** End of log ****

FSS

Farbar Service Scanner Version: 21-07-2014
Ran by Randy (administrator) on 15-09-2014 at 05:24:24
Running from "C:\Users\Randy\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows 8.1  (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

Internet Services:
============

Connection Status:
==============
Localhost is accessible.
LAN connected.
Google IP is accessible.
Google.com is accessible.
Yahoo.com is accessible.

Windows Firewall:
=============

Firewall Disabled Policy:
==================

System Restore:
============

System Restore Disabled Policy:
========================

Action Center:
============

Windows Update:
============
wuauserv Service is not running. Checking service configuration:
The start type of wuauserv service is set to Demand. The default start type is Auto.
The ImagePath of wuauserv service is OK.
The ServiceDll of wuauserv service is OK.

Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy:
============================

Windows Defender:
==============
WinDefend Service is not running. Checking service configuration:
The start type of WinDefend service is set to Demand. The default start type is Auto.
The ImagePath of WinDefend: ""%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe"".

Windows Defender Disabled Policy:
==========================
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
"DisableAntiSpyware"=DWORD:1

Other Services:
==============

File Check:
========
C:\Windows\System32\nsisvc.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcore.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\afd.sys => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdx.sys => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\tcpip.sys => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\dnsrslvr.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\mpssvc.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\bfe.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wscsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wuaueng.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\qmgr.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\es.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\cryptsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\ipnathlp.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\iphlpsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed

Thanks!!

#8 LiquidTension

LiquidTension

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:58 AM

Hello,

What I am concerned about is that Norton 360 was set to turn back on at 5 hours and I'm not sure if it turned back on before the ESET scan was completed.

Don't worry, it's OK. 

The items identified by ESET are only setup files for software you've installed. It's up to you if you'd like to delete the files; ultimately, it makes no difference. 

I will gladly rerun any or all of this it you think I should.

No need. 

I probably should mention that both my computers need to have the network disconnect and reconnected on a regular basis.  This is a fairly new problem that started a few weeks ago. 

OK. We can look into this. 

Please provide an update on your computer. Bar the two issues below, are you experiencing anything else?

• Finger Print Reader issue
  • Network issue

Posted Image

#9 Justa

Justa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:29 AM

Great!  Thanks so much for kindly sharing your knowledge and helping me.  Some of that stuff looks Greek to me.  I'm going to do a thorough clean up and get all the junk that's not needed and finish up transferring documents from my old PC's.

I'll need some time to gather further info on the Finger Print Reader (HP First Pass) and the network issue.  I'll try to post back later today as I have a lot of running around I have to today.

Thanks again!!

#10 LiquidTension

LiquidTension

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:17 PM

Sounds good!

Posted Image

#11 Justa

Justa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hi Liquid Tension,

I apologize for taking so long to get back but the HP ENVY you did such a great job of helping me on has been cropping up with new serious problems I believe is totally unrelated to software.  The boot times has gone up 4X longer and I’m not sure if it will continue to start at all.  Applications are not operating properly, screens are freezing up and my work is lost.  Shortly after software repairs it seemed to be running fairly well but that has quickly deteriorated.  Unfortunately I performed a contacts sync with my Galaxy S4 before I realized that Outlook acquired data errors and transferred the data errors to my mobile.  Outlooks is set to be dominant and never pick up phone contact changes because all my former phones were not reliable enough.  I think the Galaxy S4 is the first that is reliable to share changes but 350 I try to be very careful. In the mean time no more sync’s!  Some of Outlooks basic functions are also no longer responding and I just want to keep this machine going until the other ENVY has it’s hard drive changed and any other hardware issues than can find.  I lost most of my user docs one morning and my user name change from my real name to “your name” That machine is  already on it’s 2nd hard drive and has a new Mother Board all in it’s first year.  I’ve got most of my phone contacts corrected manually now and I usually can notice an address error before I navigate to it on the mobile so I should be OK.  I tried to respond to this thread already but had the browser freezes up before I completed the response & lost it all.  This is being done in Word which still runs well so I’ll copy to the forum and quickly send!

I wanted to explain why I have been so slow to get back and thank you for your great help on software issues and let you know that I am certain now that I have deteriorating hardware issues that I will let HP take care of.  Then I’ll completely wipe the hard drive and reload everything from scratch.  Not my favorite way to spend a day for sure!!

Thanks again!

#12 LiquidTension

LiquidTension

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hello, 

Thank you for your response, and I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've been having. 

Good luck with HP, and I hope they sort your machine out. 

All the best, 

Adam

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users