Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IE New Window Maximizer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

This a great program. I got this and it works great. It automatic,s open,s any web page ( maximized ) no more manually maximizing or it has option,s for full screen. Iam not sure if it works on other browser,s. Try it and see.

Theres many times I have downloaded something and it said certain browser, which I didn't have and it worked anyway. And theres been many times a download said supports the browser I got, and went to download and a box appeared and said ( doesn't support your browser ) hahahaha. Thanks, Chuck

This will work with Windows 8, that's what I got.

http://www.jiisoft.com/iemaximizer/Download.aspx

IE New Window Maximizer is freeware.

Edited by hamluis, 14 September 2014 - 02:44 PM.
Removed unnecessary data, moved from Win 8 to All Other Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users