Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gameharbor problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 JKNwtf

JKNwtf

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:31 AM

I still cannot fix this. Tried a lot of scans, now I discovered the FRST but it still doesn't find anything.

Here are the logs: 

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 deeprybka

deeprybka

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,198 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:36 AM

Hi & :welcome: to Bleeping Computer Forums!
My name is Jürgen and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.

Before we move on, please read the following points carefully: :exclame:
  • Please read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
  • Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
  • If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
  • Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
  • Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
  • If I don't hear from you within 5 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
  • Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
Please give me some time to review your logs, I will be back shortly.
regards,
deeprybka
:busy:
Neminem laede, immo omnes, quantum potes, iuva. Arthur Schopenhauer

unite_blue.png
asap.png

#3 deeprybka

deeprybka

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,198 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:40 AM

I am sorry for delay in reply!

Next steps are:

warning.gif P2P warning!
  • µTorrent
P2P programs, as they are legal itself, are often used to obtain some illegal downloads. Currently it's one of the best ways to get infected. There have been some extreme cases in which passwords, private or financial data was exposed to file sharing network because of bad P2P configuration.

I strongly recommend full uninstallation of any P2P apps. To do so:
  • Hold down the Windows logo key and press X to open a menu at the lower-left area of the screen.
  • Select Programs and Features from the menu.
  • Search for previously mentioned program(s), right-click the entry and click Uninstall.
This is optional, but please consider this. In case of leaving it installed, please refrain from using it while we're cleaning your machine.

Step 1

Please uninstall a program:
Windows 8 w8.png
  • Hold down the Windows logo key and press X to open a menu at the lower-left area of the screen.
  • Select Programs and Features from the menu.
  • Search and select the following program and click on Uninstall: MediaCaster by Ask
Step 2

frst.pngfrstfix.png
Please download the attached fixlist txt.gif and save it in the same directory as FRST.
  • Start FRST with Administrator privileges.
  • Press the Fix button.
  • When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) pops up and is saved to the same location the tool was run from.
    Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.
Attached File  fixlist.txt   153bytes   12 downloads

After the Reboot:

Step 3

frst.pngfrstscan.png

Start FRST with administator privileges.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, FRST will produce a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
    Please copy and paste the log in your next reply.

regards,
deeprybka

unite_blue.png
asap.png

#4 deeprybka

deeprybka

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,198 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:15 AM

Hi,

4 Day Inactivity

Are you still there?

If you need more time, just let me know.

If you do not post within 48 hours, this thread will be closed due to inactivity.
regards,
deeprybka

unite_blue.png
asap.png

#5 whoabuddy

whoabuddy

Bleepin' Verbose

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 2,053 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Meditate. Elevate. Appreciate. | "Life is a journey, love is the destination, happiness is the path!"
If I am helping you and have not responded within 48 hours, please send me a PM.
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici (VVVVV)
Excellent Security Advice
Proud member of UNITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users