Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings from me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jkennedy

jkennedy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

Looks like a great site.. been by many times so figured I'd register.

Seems like you all have built a nice community here :workout: 

You can call me "J" or whatever. Just don't say "hey whatever" to get my attention or I will just reply "yeah whatever". I'm a tech not a comedian...

CompTIA A+
MCP
BFD

Had a small (me) company for awhile repairing computers but I'm a crappy buisnessman and work too cheap. My certs are from 2000 so I forgot most of that stuff already. Maybe thats why I work so cheap...?

Nice to be here and nice to meetcha.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CodingChris

CodingChris

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

Nice to meet you too, J. The last time I was in the hardware game was around 2000 also (never bothered getting any certs though). Now, after I've been out programming for a while (got a CS degree and went the 'coding' direction), I'm back to hardware. Not out of a real necessity, the opening just came up in the little town I live in; besides, programming may be in high demand - but I'm sick of moving!

A fellow 'digit-head' let me know about this site and after taking a look around, I can see how membership in this community will be very useful in my new job. Hopefully, I can be of help to others as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users