Hey everyone, few days ago my win7 installs few updates, and when it restarted itself - it couldn't turn itself back on.
It always gets stuck right before the login screen.
I have tried few things:
1. Startup repair- told me he couldn’t find anything,
2. System restore- tells me there is no backup
3. I tried all kinds of safe modes or any other startup option from the F8 menu
4. I tried to copy & paste the auto registry backup files from C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack- caused BSOD
5. I ran the memory diagnostic tool
6. I ran FRST64 scan
7. I tried to restart the motherboard, and I disconnected every USB/other media from the mother board.
Non of these helped.
I attached the startup repair log, and the FRST log.
Any idea what can be done? Maybe there is a fixlist that can be created for this issue?
This was the startup repair problem log:
This was the FRST report:
Thanks a lot!
Edited by hamluis, 12 September 2014 - 03:34 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Malware Removal Logs - Hamluis.