Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From Paris, France

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Quentin

Quentin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:20 PM

Hello everybody, I probably don't know any of you but I am aslo a sort of computer freak, and i like to help people. Actually i was googling on how to understand Hijackthis logs and i came up on this site so i just registered. I'm 16 and have had almost every problem possible with my computer, and it is by pure luck that i have been able to get it working up again. I am not such a good computer-engineer, but i try to get acquainted with the computer world. I have just started learning C programming, and I'm ok at visualbasic. I hope that you guys (and gals ?) will not find me too boring, thanks alot for accepting me into your community.

france HAS to win the world cup !!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:26 PM

Ah bonjour!
Welcome to Bleeping Computer Quentin. Remember, never hesitate before asking a question, no matter how simple it sounds- asking is how we all learn.
Hopefully you will be able to spread to knowledge of computers to others, and maybe learn some more stuff along the way.. :thumbsup:

Pff, England all the way!

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:34 PM

Welcome to BC!
I hope you will actively participate in the forums so we can get to know you and maybe everyone will learn something new.
Sentiments distingué,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Elendil

Elendil

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:49 PM

Welcome to BC Quentin! :thumbsup: I look forward to your addition on the HJT Trainee Team! :flowers:
Stanford '14
B.S. Candidate | Computer Science

#5 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:06 PM

Welcome to the BC family Quentin,your help will be greatly appreciated here,and likewise we are here to help! :thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

#6 need TOS

need TOS

• Members
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:13 PM

Welcome to bleeping computer. Hope you learn alot like me and hope to see you in the HJT forums soon.

Sorry but I have to support germany on this world cup.

Je parle up peu francais lol,mais parle avec moi en francais s'il vous plait. J'etudie francais in l'ecole Garfield High. Excuse-moi pour tres mal francais. J'aime parle francais lol. Well PM me anytime you want ok.

(Srry about the no accents I cant put them into this computer until I get the codes)
Forgiveness is forgetting about a past that could have been

#7 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:59 PM

rookie147 Posted Yesterday, 07:26 PM

And why not Portugal??? :thumbsup: :flowers: