Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Homegroup trouble

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ObsidianRose

ObsidianRose

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:15 AM

Hello there,

Me and my boyfriend are trying to use homegroup with our two computers, but it doesn't seem to work. We both joined our homegroups but it seems that only my boyfriends computer can acces my documents etc. but my homegroup says that there is no computers available to share with me at the moment. It makes so confused, how can he be able to see my documents but I'm not?! lol 

Anybody know how to fix this, please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cmptrgy

cmptrgy

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:09 AM

See if this helps: Homegroup from start to finish

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/homegroup-help#homegroup-start-to-finish=windows-7&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users