Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP4350 Network Printer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MSHARKEY

MSHARKEY

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:04 PM

Help!  My HP4350 Network Printer will print documents, but will not put words that are italicized in italics or bold words in bold, it makes all the words the same font.   If I direct the document to print on my own printer, it prints correctly.  This happens to all documents that are printed to this network printer.  Does anyone have any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:03 PM

Welcome,

Do you have the correct drivers installed on your computer for the network printer? It sounds like your computer is sending only generic printer commands to the network printer

Keep us posted

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users