Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware spyware, somewhere... Help please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 drublaze619

drublaze619

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:01 AM

My laptop has been infected with a virus of some sort. I noticed I had files saved in two locations. My mouse, keyboard and sound settings have all been changed and when I attempt to change them back my laptop turns psyco on me. Also my webcam light/flash turns on, which is wierd because I haven't even opened the app to set it up yet. I left a post in spyware, and was directed here. I'm rather confused as to what may be lurking in my laptop and the best way to disgard of this little monster. Any help with be so greatly appreciated. My nerves are completely shot because of this. My computer was supposed to be for work.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 AM

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:31 AM

Hello drublaze619

I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.

Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

I would like you to run this program for me.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 drublaze619

drublaze619
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

Good morning/afternoon to you, Gringo.
I want to thank you for responding to my post. I am in complete shambles because of this,and am due to begin my new job(laptop necessary) in about 16(ish) hours. I must be completely honest with you before we start, as tht may change what I should do first. I did get in touch with HP tech support yesterday, with no happy outcome.
I was told by an HP IT that I needed to reinstall Windows OS. They had me run a system recovery (twice) and both times, half way through, a network error code appeared. 800efffff0d
If this changes what hard work you have already started especially for me, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
I hav read and reread your instructions and if I do have any questions or misunderstandings, I will be sure to seek your guidence before I take any action.
I will eagerly await a confirmation regarding the FarBar Recovery Tool download and run.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused you.

dru blaze...

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

Go ahead and run the Farbar tool and let me see what I get

also you reloaded windows twice?

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#5 drublaze619

drublaze619
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

Hello Gringo
Okay, I will do the Farbar. The system recovery that I did was
twice, yes. They also had me do a hardware diagnostics, that passed.
I will send you results when I receive them.

drublaze619

Hello again Gringo,

I have run Farbar. Below is the notepad entitled FRST

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 12-09-2014
Ran by KA (administrator) on ATT929 on 13-09-2014 22:12:23
Running from C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\VDR1GKRS
Platform: Windows 8.1 Connected (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

() C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\cachesrvr.exe
(Softex Inc.) C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\OmniServ.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RTKAUDIOSERVICE64.EXE
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
() C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\a4\AdaptiveSleepService.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Nuance Communications, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\DACore.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP System Event\HPWMISVC.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Windows\System32\mfevtps.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\systemcore\mfefire.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSA_Service.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dasHost.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atieclxx.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SettingSyncHost.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\HPSmplPass.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\OPBHOBroker.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\OPBHOBrokerDsktop.exe
(CyberLink Corp.) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam\YouCamService.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP System Event\HPMSGSVC.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Program Files\mcafee\msc\McAPExe.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe
(ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\ActWiz\McAWFwk.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\AMCore\mcshield.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SkyDrive.exe
() C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\opvapp.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil_ActiveX.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WWAHost.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\WinStore\WSHost.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
(Zemana Ltd.                                                 ) C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\9OV6JPXU\AntiLoggerFree_Setup.exe
() C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Temp\is-QFLLI.tmp\AntiLoggerFree_Setup.tmp
() C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\PQT9YQ9R\tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe
(Indigo Rose Corporation) C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Temp\_ir_sf_temp_0\irsetup.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\agent\McUpdate.exe
(McAfee, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\platform\McUicnt.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [RTHDVCPL] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe [7202520 2013-08-19] (Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [SimplePass] => C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\HPSmplPass.exe [2755640 2013-09-26] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM\...\Run: [OPBHOBroker] => C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\OPBHOBroker.exe [155704 2013-09-26] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM\...\Run: [OPBHOBrokerDesktop] => C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\OPBHOBrokerDsktop.exe [155704 2013-09-26] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM\...\Run: [SynTPEnh] => C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2771184 2013-07-26] (Synaptics Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [StartCCC] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\amd64\CLIStart.exe [766208 2013-09-25] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [YouCam Service] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam\YouCamService.exe [267224 2013-09-01] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [mcpltui_exe] => C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe [537512 2013-07-24] (McAfee, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HPMessageService] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP System Event\HPMSGSVC.exe [1045304 2013-10-08] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT14/1
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT14/1
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT14/1
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT14/1
SearchScopes: HKLM - DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=CPNTDFJS
SearchScopes: HKLM - {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=CPNTDFJS
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 - DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=CPNTDFJS
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 - {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=CPNTDFJS
SearchScopes: HKCU - DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
BHO: HP Network Check Helper -> {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPluginx64.dll (Hewlett-Packard)
BHO-x32: HP Network Check Helper -> {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll (Hewlett-Packard)
Filter: application/x-mfe-ipt - {3EF5086B-5478-4598-A054-786C45D75692} - c:\Program Files\mcafee\msc\McSnIePl64.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-mfe-ipt - {3EF5086B-5478-4598-A054-786C45D75692} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\msc\McSnIePl.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.254

FireFox:
========
FF Plugin: @mcafee.com/MSC,version=10 -> c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\NPMCSN~1.DLL ()
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer -> C:\windows\SysWOW64\Adobe\Director\np32dsw_1204144.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @mcafee.com/MSC,version=10 -> c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee\msc\NPMCSN~1.DLL ()
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=16.4.3508.0205 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\0\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF HKLM-x32\...\Thunderbird\Extensions: [msktbird@mcafee.com] - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK
FF Extension: McAfee Anti-Spam Thunderbird Extension - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK [2014-04-22]

Chrome:
=======

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

S2 0297361410669632mcinstcleanup; C:\Windows\TEMP\029736~1.EXE [834664 2013-07-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 AdaptiveSleepService; C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\A4\AdaptiveSleepService.exe [99328 2013-09-25] () [File not signed]
R2 AMD FUEL Service; C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Service.exe [344064 2013-09-25] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [File not signed]
R2 Cachedrv server; C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\cachesrvr.exe [109568 2013-09-26] () [File not signed]
R2 DACoreService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\DACore.exe [411024 2013-02-01] (Nuance Communications, Inc.)
R2 HomeNetSvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 HP Support Assistant Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\hpsa_service.exe [92160 2013-08-29] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [File not signed]
R2 HPWMISVC; C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP System Event\HPWMISVC.exe [1039160 2013-10-08] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
R3 KeyIso; C:\Windows\SysWOW64\keyiso.dll [44032 2013-08-21] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 lfsvc; C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GeofenceMonitorService.dll [357376 2014-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 McAPExe; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\McAPExe.exe [175464 2013-07-24] (McAfee, Inc.)
R3 McAWFwk; c:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\ActWiz\McAWFwk.exe [334608 2013-07-24] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 mcbootdelaystartsvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 McMPFSvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 McNaiAnn; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 McODS; C:\Program Files\mcafee\VirusScan\mcods.exe [602944 2013-07-05] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 McOobeSv2; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 mcpltsvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 McProxy; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 mfecore; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\AMCore\mcshield.exe [1017016 2013-09-20] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 mfefire; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe [219272 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 mfevtp; C:\Windows\system32\mfevtps.exe [182752 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 MSK80Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [328928 2013-09-25] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 Netlogon; C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netlogon.dll [688640 2013-08-21] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 omniserv; C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\OmniServ.exe [87552 2013-09-26] (Softex Inc.) [File not signed]
R2 RtkAudioService; C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe [246488 2013-06-18] (Realtek Semiconductor)
S3 smphost; C:\Windows\SysWOW64\smphost.dll [11776 2013-08-21] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 StorSvc; C:\Windows\SysWOW64\storsvc.dll [18944 2013-08-21] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 w3logsvc; C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\w3logsvc.dll [76800 2014-04-02] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 WdNisSvc; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe [348392 2014-04-22] (Microsoft Corporation)
S3 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [23824 2014-04-22] (Microsoft Corporation)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R3 AmdAS4; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\AmdAS4.sys [17504 2013-02-07] (Advanced Micro Devices, INC.)
R3 AtiHDAudioService; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtihdWB6.sys [138240 2013-06-23] (Advanced Micro Devices)
R3 cfwids; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cfwids.sys [70112 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 HipShieldK; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HipShieldK.sys [197264 2012-05-28] (McAfee, Inc.)
R3 mfeapfk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys [179664 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
R3 mfeavfk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [310224 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
S0 mfeelamk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfeelamk.sys [69264 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
R3 mfefirek; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfefirek.sys [519064 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
R0 mfehidk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [776168 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
R3 mfencbdc; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mfencbdc.sys [390680 2013-10-31] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 mfencrk; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mfencrk.sys [95984 2013-09-20] (McAfee, Inc.)
R0 mfewfpk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfewfpk.sys [343568 2013-08-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
R3 RSP2STOR; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RtsP2Stor.sys [290008 2013-07-05] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
R3 RTWlanE; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys [2945240 2013-09-12] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation                           )
S3 SmbDrv; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Smb_driver_AMDASF.sys [30448 2013-07-26] (Synaptics Incorporated)
S3 SmbDrvI; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Smb_driver_Intel.sys [34544 2013-07-26] (Synaptics Incorporated)
S3 WdNisDrv; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\WdNisDrv.sys [124760 2014-04-22] (Microsoft Corporation)
R3 WirelessButtonDriver; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WirelessButtonDriver64.sys [20800 2013-07-22] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-09-13 22:13 - 2014-09-13 22:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\McAfee
2014-09-13 22:10 - 2014-09-13 22:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-09-13 21:59 - 2014-09-13 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Hewlett-Packard
2014-09-13 21:58 - 2014-09-13 21:58 - 00004014 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\HPGenoobeReminder
2014-09-13 21:54 - 2014-09-13 21:54 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\EmieUserList
2014-09-13 21:54 - 2014-09-13 21:54 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\EmieSiteList
2014-09-13 21:54 - 2014-09-13 21:54 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia
2014-09-13 21:50 - 2014-09-13 21:50 - 00003596 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-941140662-3846325142-2015810511-1002
2014-09-13 21:48 - 2014-09-13 21:48 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\AMD
2014-09-13 21:47 - 2014-09-13 21:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Hewlett-Packard
2014-09-13 21:46 - 2014-09-13 21:49 - 00000000 __RDO () C:\Users\KA\OneDrive
2014-09-13 21:41 - 2014-09-13 21:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\ATI
2014-09-13 21:41 - 2014-09-13 21:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\ATI
2014-09-13 21:40 - 2014-09-13 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\Documents\Youcam
2014-09-13 21:40 - 2014-09-13 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\CyberLink
2014-09-13 21:39 - 2014-09-13 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\PackageStaging
2014-09-13 21:39 - 2014-09-13 21:39 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\WPD
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Packages
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00002144 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\WildTangent Games for HP.lnk
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00001442 _____ () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Synaptics
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Synaptics
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-04-22 11:58 - 00002391 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Walmart Photo Center.lnk
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-09-13 21:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-09-13 21:37 - 00000020 ___SH () C:\Users\KA\ntuser.ini
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-04-22 11:07 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-04-22 10:23 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\Users\KA\Documents\hp.system.package.metadata
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-03-18 03:06 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessibility
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-03-18 02:54 - 00000369 _____ () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pictures.lnk
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-03-18 02:54 - 00000369 _____ () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Documents.lnk
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maintenance
2014-09-13 21:28 - 2014-09-13 22:12 - 00128301 _____ () C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-09-13 20:50 - 2014-09-13 20:50 - 00002324 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-941140662-3846325142-2015810511-500

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-09-13 22:13 - 2014-09-13 22:13 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\McAfee
2014-09-13 22:13 - 2014-04-22 12:02 - 00001860 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security.lnk
2014-09-13 22:12 - 2014-09-13 22:10 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-09-13 22:12 - 2014-09-13 21:28 - 00128301 _____ () C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-09-13 22:02 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\sru
2014-09-13 21:59 - 2014-09-13 21:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Hewlett-Packard
2014-09-13 21:58 - 2014-09-13 21:58 - 00004014 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\HPGenoobeReminder
2014-09-13 21:58 - 2014-09-13 21:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Hewlett-Packard
2014-09-13 21:58 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Packages
2014-09-13 21:54 - 2014-09-13 21:54 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\EmieUserList
2014-09-13 21:54 - 2014-09-13 21:54 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\EmieSiteList
2014-09-13 21:54 - 2014-09-13 21:54 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia
2014-09-13 21:50 - 2014-09-13 21:50 - 00003596 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-941140662-3846325142-2015810511-1002
2014-09-13 21:49 - 2014-09-13 21:46 - 00000000 __RDO () C:\Users\KA\OneDrive
2014-09-13 21:48 - 2014-09-13 21:48 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\AMD
2014-09-13 21:47 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\AppReadiness
2014-09-13 21:46 - 2014-09-13 21:37 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA
2014-09-13 21:42 - 2014-04-22 11:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\McAfee
2014-09-13 21:42 - 2013-08-22 06:25 - 00262144 ___SH () C:\Windows\system32\config\ELAM
2014-09-13 21:41 - 2014-09-13 21:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\ATI
2014-09-13 21:41 - 2014-09-13 21:41 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\ATI
2014-09-13 21:40 - 2014-09-13 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\Documents\Youcam
2014-09-13 21:40 - 2014-09-13 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\CyberLink
2014-09-13 21:40 - 2014-09-13 21:39 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\PackageStaging
2014-09-13 21:39 - 2014-09-13 21:39 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\WPD
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00002144 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\WildTangent Games for HP.lnk
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00001442 _____ () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Synaptics
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-09-13 21:38 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Synaptics
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-04-22 10:39 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HP Help and Support
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-04-22 10:38 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Services
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-04-22 10:29 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Communication and Chat
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-04-22 10:25 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Productivity and Tools
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-04-02 03:25 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\Panther
2014-09-13 21:38 - 2014-03-31 18:07 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\SYSTEM.SAV
2014-09-13 21:37 - 2014-09-13 21:37 - 00000020 ___SH () C:\Users\KA\ntuser.ini
2014-09-13 21:36 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00262144 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\config\BCD-Template
2014-09-13 21:24 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\NDF
2014-09-13 21:03 - 2014-03-18 02:53 - 00956412 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-09-13 20:56 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\rescache
2014-09-13 20:55 - 2013-08-22 07:45 - 00000006 ____H () C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-09-13 20:54 - 2013-08-22 08:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\Recovery
2014-09-13 20:54 - 2013-08-22 06:25 - 00262144 ___SH () C:\Windows\system32\config\BBI
2014-09-13 20:53 - 2014-04-02 02:52 - 00010342 _____ () C:\Windows\iis.log
2014-09-13 20:53 - 2013-08-22 08:37 - 00005496 _____ () C:\Windows\DtcInstall.log
2014-09-13 20:51 - 2013-08-22 07:46 - 00022366 _____ () C:\Windows\setupact.log
2014-09-13 20:50 - 2014-09-13 20:50 - 00002324 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-941140662-3846325142-2015810511-500
2014-09-13 20:49 - 2014-03-18 02:44 - 00002514 _____ () C:\Windows\PFRO.log

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2014-04-02 02:25

==================== End Of Log ============================

Here is Addition:

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 12-09-2014
Ran by KA at 2014-09-13 22:15:04
Running from C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\VDR1GKRS
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware (Enabled - Up to date) {ADA629C7-7F48-5689-624A-3B76997E0892}
AV: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware (Enabled - Up to date) {16C7C823-5972-5907-58FA-0004E2F9422F}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
FW: McAfee Firewall (Enabled) {959DA8E2-3527-57D1-4915-924367AD4FE9}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

4 Elements II (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
7-Zip 9.20 (x64 edition) (HKLM\...\{23170F69-40C1-2702-0920-000001000000}) (Version: 9.20.00.0 - Igor Pavlov)
Adobe Shockwave Player 12.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Shockwave Player) (Version: 12.0.4.144 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Airport Mania (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
AMD Accelerated Video Transcoding (Version: 13.15.100.30925 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
AMD Catalyst Control Center (x32 Version: 2013.0925.645.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
AMD Catalyst Install Manager (HKLM\...\{301D3AA1-5DCC-FCFD-622E-3C7CBA87C80F}) (Version: 8.0.915.0 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
AMD Fuel (Version: 2013.0925.645.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
AMD Start Now (Version: 2013.0925.645.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
Azkend 2: The World Beneath (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Bejeweled 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{6E3610B2-430D-4EB0-81E3-2B57E8B9DE8D}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
Bounce Symphony (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Build-a-lot (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Catalyst Control Center - Branding (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common (x32 Version: 2013.0925.645.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy (x32 Version: 2013.0925.645.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
Catalyst Control Center Localization All (x32 Version: 2013.0925.645.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Chinese Standard (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Chinese Traditional (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Czech (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Danish (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Dutch (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help English (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Finnish (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help French (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help German (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Greek (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Hungarian (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Italian (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Japanese (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Korean (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Norwegian (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Polish (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Portuguese (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Russian (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Spanish (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Swedish (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Thai (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
CCC Help Turkish (x32 Version: 2013.0925.0644.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
ccc-utility64 (Version: 2013.0925.645.10236 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
Cradle Of Egypt Collector's Edition (x32 Version: 2.2.0.110 - WildTangent) Hidden
Cradle of Rome 2 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Curse at Twilight (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
Cyberlink PhotoDirector (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{39337565-330E-4ab6-A9AE-AC81E0720B10}) (Version: 3.0.4.4824 - CyberLink Corp.)
Cyberlink PhotoDirector (x32 Version: 3.0.4.4824 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDirector 10 (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{B0B4F6D2-F2AE-451A-9496-6F2F6A897B32}) (Version: 10.0.6.3912 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDirector 10 (x32 Version: 10.0.6.3912 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink YouCam (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}) (Version: 5.0.2.3302 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink YouCam (x32 Version: 5.0.2.3302 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
D3DX10 (x32 Version: 15.4.2368.0902 - Microsoft) Hidden
Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories Premium Edition (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
DisableMSDefender (Version: 1.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard Company) Hidden
Dragon Notes en-US (HKLM-x32\...\{C438C1D0-A46C-4BFA-AFCD-11261DE9CCE0}) (Version: 01.00.100.011 - Nuance Communications Inc.)
Energy Star (HKLM-x32\...\{FC0ADA4D-8FA5-4452-8AFF-F0A0BAC97EF7}) (Version: 1.0.9 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
Farm Frenzy (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Fishdom 3: Collector's Edition (x32 Version: 3.0.2.38 - WildTangent) Hidden
Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition (x32 Version: 2.2.0.110 - WildTangent) Hidden
Hewlett-Packard ACLM.NET v1.2.2.3 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 - Hewlett-Packard Company) Hidden
House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
HP Customer Experience Enhancements (x32 Version: 6.0.1.7 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HP Documentation (HKLM-x32\...\{2C0CCB21-5ED3-4417-93D2-CC6BEEB3C7CF}) (Version: 1.1.0.0 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP Postscript Converter (Version: 4.5.12202 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HP Recovery Manager (x32 Version: 1.14.1420 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HP Registration Service (HKLM\...\{D1E8F2D7-7794-4245-B286-87ED86C1893C}) (Version: 1.2.7127.4628 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP SimplePass (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{314FAD12-F785-4471-BCE8-AB506642B9A1}) (Version: 8.00.54 - Hewlett-Packard)
HP SimplePass (Version: 8.00.54 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden
HP Support Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\{3AF15EEA-8EDF-4393-BB6C-CF8A9986486A}) (Version: 7.3.35.20 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP System Event Utility (HKLM-x32\...\{C78E8F51-3EAD-4F0C-83F0-EF371075E0B4}) (Version: 1.0.10 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Utility Center (HKLM\...\{7A75E042-0D30-43C2-BD2A-684F4BE38FF7}) (Version: 2.3.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
HP Wireless Button Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{30B2D1D8-0A07-4B71-9553-0710C5D31E35}) (Version: 1.1.2.1 - Hewlett-Packard Company)
Inst5675 (Version: 8.00.54 - Softex Inc.) Hidden
Inst5676 (Version: 8.00.54 - Softex Inc.) Hidden
Jewel Match 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
John Deere Drive Green (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
King Oddball (x32 Version: 3.0.2.48 - WildTangent) Hidden
Luxor Evolved (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe (x32 Version: 2.2.0.95 - WildTangent) Hidden
McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security (HKLM-x32\...\MSC) (Version: 12.8.414 - McAfee, Inc.)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office (HKLM-x32\...\{90150000-0138-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 15.0.4569.1506 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.50727 (HKLM-x32\...\{15134cb0-b767-4960-a911-f2d16ae54797}) (Version: 11.0.50727.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.50727 (HKLM-x32\...\{22154f09-719a-4619-bb71-5b3356999fbf}) (Version: 11.0.50727.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.50727 (Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.50727 (Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.50727 (x32 Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.50727 (x32 Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Movie Maker (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
MSVCRT (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSVCRT110 (x32 Version: 16.4.1108.0727 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSVCRT110_amd64 (Version: 16.4.1109.0912 - Microsoft) Hidden
Mystery P.I. - Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
OEM Application Profile (HKLM-x32\...\{70D5F822-F4C4-33D9-7EEC-2A4AF4EA7BDC}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
Peggle Nights (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Penguins! (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Photo Gallery (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Pinger (HKLM-x32\...\Pinger 1.4.0.1) (Version: 1.4.0.1 - Pinger Inc.)
Pinger (x32 Version: 1.4.0.1 - Pinger Inc.) Hidden
Plants vs. Zombies - Game of the Year (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
Polar Bowler (x32 Version: 2.2.0.97 - WildTangent) Hidden
Realtek Card Reader (HKLM-x32\...\{5BC2B5AB-80DE-4E83-B8CF-426902051D0A}) (Version: 6.2.9200.29068 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}) (Version: 8.20.815.2013 - Realtek)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.7023 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
REALTEK Wireless LAN Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{A5107464-AA9B-4177-8129-5FF2F42DD322}) (Version: 1.00.12.0906 - REALTEK Semiconductor Corp.)
Roads of Rome 3 (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden
swMSM (x32 Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems, Inc) Hidden
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver (HKLM\...\SynTPDeinstKey) (Version: 17.0.6.2 - Synaptics Incorporated)
Tales of Lagoona (x32 Version: 2.2.0.110 - WildTangent) Hidden
Update Installer for WildTangent Games App (x32 Version:  - WildTangent) Hidden
Vacation Quest™ - Australia (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
WildTangent Games (HKLM-x32\...\WildTangent wildgames Master Uninstall) (Version: 1.0.4.0 - WildTangent)
WildTangent Games App (HP Games) (x32 Version: 4.0.10.15 - WildTangent) Hidden
Windows Live Communications Platform (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\WinLiveSuite) (Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Installer (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Photo Common (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live PIMT Platform (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Youda Jewel Shop (x32 Version: 3.0.2.32 - WildTangent) Hidden
Zuma's Revenge (x32 Version: 2.2.0.98 - WildTangent) Hidden

==================== Custom CLSID (selected items): ==========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any eventual file will not be moved.)

==================== Restore Points  =========================

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2013-08-22 06:25 - 2013-08-22 06:25 - 00000824 ____A C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

Task: {035792A1-D4EF-4A78-BF9A-AA9628C281A3} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\SetupCleanupTask
Task: {05293577-D647-4185-B859-C94839A0B2E3} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\NetworkStateChangeTask
Task: {062D3B8C-600B-4CB9-8EE3-CB3736078983} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\HP Support Assistant Quick Start => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe [2013-08-29] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {0B545118-B563-42FC-8D07-B78F602FCF34} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\WS\WSRefreshBannedAppsListTask => Rundll32.exe WSClient.dll,RefreshBannedAppsList
Task: {0C218950-9B72-4168-BA36-BE331F6D0B7F} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\SetupSQMTask => C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\OOBE\SETUPSQM.EXE [2013-08-22] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {2085BF56-520D-4951-B7C0-DF34AF90CC6A} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Sysmain\WsSwapAssessmentTask => Rundll32.exe sysmain.dll,PfSvWsSwapAssessmentTask
Task: {21199D4C-F9E7-4A63-8AFD-C469861365D8} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\DiskFootprint\Diagnostics
Task: {2C9C0C6C-2A74-46F2-858A-4389D253EAD0} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Sysmain\HybridDriveCachePrepopulate
Task: {2FB6E5FD-A4A5-4FEB-9546-83199885B8FC} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Opt-in For HP Support Assistant Quick Start => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF_Utils.exe [2013-08-29] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {352E6CA0-7314-4DF4-89C4-682368D80D57} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Workplace Join\Automatic-Workplace-Join => C:\Windows\System32\AutoWorkplace.exe [2013-08-21] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {36992A1E-77CB-40C1-9622-F60358148134} - System32\Tasks\HPGenoobeReminder => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Registration Service\HP GenOOBE\HPGenOOBE.exe [2013-10-05] ()
Task: {3B6D8A73-F20B-4C93-B8FB-56A154F172D2} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Time Zone\SynchronizeTimeZone => C:\Windows\system32\tzsync.exe [2013-08-22] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {44EB32DB-3A9F-49A8-A987-5CAFEDE1990F} - System32\Tasks\Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements => C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2013-07-26] (Synaptics Incorporated)
Task: {49754026-21E1-41FC-94FD-727AFE414FE7} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Sysmain\HybridDriveCacheRebalance
Task: {6AA91E8C-DDBD-4979-8464-4062F7681A19} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Plug and Play\Plug and Play Cleanup
Task: {6DFCB649-0769-4F83-BB10-F60F235F6D3D} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\SkyDrive\Idle Sync Maintenance Task
Task: {73B1B253-CE67-4501-AE1A-377DD1D68B65} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\StartupAppTask => Rundll32.exe Startupscan.dll,SusRunTask
Task: {77F1D869-6E65-4079-A2A0-E2023408EF97} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\ApplicationData\CleanupTemporaryState => Rundll32.exe Windows.Storage.ApplicationData.dll,CleanupTemporaryState
Task: {7BF0C676-049F-4C6E-8F64-573F78A525A2} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\First Boot => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF_Utils.exe [2013-08-29] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {872D0E53-FD2E-41E3-B431-698AF82882CE} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\SkyDrive\Routine Maintenance Task
Task: {8CC813C9-712A-41EF-9512-B233444FC669} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\AppxDeploymentClient\Pre-staged app cleanup => Rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\AppxDeploymentClient.dll,AppxPreStageCleanupRunTask
Task: {98292BAF-42C3-4FC1-9056-7EB1EE3B3C57} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\WOF\WIM-Hash-Validation
Task: {9FF4C139-5234-410C-B7FA-23EE2FD2AB53} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Work Folders\Work Folders Maintenance Work
Task: {CBDA51B5-18F3-4C3F-BBAD-09E7E42FDD0E} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\DiskCleanup\SilentCleanup => C:\Windows\system32\cleanmgr.exe [2014-03-18] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {CFD7C21A-808B-487B-A6EC-8A10E44E8360} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\BackupTask
Task: {D352DA66-6B83-46D8-9915-8E7B856C5978} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\WOF\WIM-Hash-Management
Task: {D88FEC9E-A82A-46F9-87E2-B6B97B301C1A} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\WS\License Validation => Rundll32.exe WSClient.dll,WSpTLR licensing
Task: {DA46820F-FF8A-4B5E-A6B2-B12185DCFFFB} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Work Folders\Work Folders Logon Synchronization
Task: {E6D378FA-E068-4BCB-80DE-56D43A249507} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\RecoveryEnvironment\VerifyWinRE

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2013-09-26 11:26 - 2013-09-26 11:26 - 00109568 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\cachesrvr.exe
2013-09-26 11:32 - 2013-09-26 11:32 - 00627200 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\cachedrv.dll
2013-09-26 11:28 - 2013-09-26 11:28 - 02540544 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\autheng.dll
2013-09-26 11:25 - 2013-09-26 11:25 - 00035328 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\ssplogon.dll
2013-09-26 11:25 - 2013-09-26 11:25 - 00055296 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\RandomPass.dll
2013-09-26 11:25 - 2013-09-26 11:25 - 00021504 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\cryptodll.dll
2013-09-26 11:39 - 2013-09-26 11:39 - 00306064 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\mstrpwd.dll
2013-09-26 11:39 - 2013-09-26 11:39 - 01298832 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\GraphicalPwd.dll
2013-09-25 06:49 - 2013-09-25 06:49 - 00099328 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\A4\AdaptiveSleepService.exe
2013-09-25 06:48 - 2013-09-25 06:48 - 00127488 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Container.Wlan.dll
2013-09-25 06:48 - 2013-09-25 06:48 - 00102400 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\Fuel.Proxy.Native.dll
2013-09-25 06:49 - 2013-09-25 06:49 - 00016896 _____ () C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\a4\AS4.NativeProxy.dll
2013-09-26 11:34 - 2013-09-26 11:34 - 00064000 _____ () C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\SimplePass\opvapp.exe
2014-09-13 22:01 - 2014-09-13 22:01 - 01215768 _____ () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Temp\is-QFLLI.tmp\AntiLoggerFree_Setup.tmp
2014-09-13 22:04 - 2014-09-13 22:04 - 09526552 _____ () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\PQT9YQ9R\tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe
2014-04-22 12:05 - 2013-02-01 11:16 - 00387984 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\fl_core.dll
2014-04-22 12:05 - 2013-02-01 11:16 - 01165712 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\vocon3200_asr.dll
2014-04-22 12:05 - 2013-02-01 11:16 - 00199056 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\vocon3200_base.dll
2014-04-22 12:05 - 2013-02-01 11:16 - 01132944 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\vocon3200_pron.dll
2014-04-22 12:05 - 2013-02-01 11:16 - 00035216 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\vocon3200_platform.dll
2014-04-22 12:05 - 2013-02-01 11:16 - 00229264 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\sdxg.dll
2014-04-22 12:05 - 2013-02-01 11:15 - 00027136 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Notes\Core\WASAPIResamplingStreamCOMServer.dll
2014-09-13 22:04 - 2014-09-13 22:04 - 00325960 _____ () C:\Users\KA\AppData\Local\Temp\_ir_sf_temp_0\lua5.1.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the Alternate Data Streams will be removed.)

AlternateDataStreams: C:\Users\KA\OneDrive:ms-properties

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS => ""=""
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcpltsvc => ""=""
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\McMPFSvc => ""="Service"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\MCODS => ""=""
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\mcpltsvc => ""=""
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\mfefire => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\mfefirek => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\mfefirek.sys => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\mfehidk => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\mfehidk.sys => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\mfevtp => ""="Driver"

==================== EXE Association (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the default will be restored. None default entries will be removed.)

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items =========

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:23 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )
Description: The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)     at TaskScheduler.ITaskFolder.DeleteTask(String Name, Int32 flags)
   at RegDataUtil.ScheduleTask.DeleteTask(String TaskName)

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:23 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )
Description: Unable to connect to the remote server System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 15.217.96.78:443
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at RegDataUtil.PostRegistrationData.PostRequest(String postData)

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:20 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )
Description: The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)     at TaskScheduler.ITaskFolder.DeleteTask(String Name, Int32 flags)

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:20 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )
Description: Unable to connect to the remote server System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 15.217.96.78:443
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:18 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:18 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:15 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:15 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:11 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )

Error: (09/13/2014 10:00:11 PM) (Source: HP Registration Service) (EventID: 0) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (09/13/2014 09:41:39 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: {209500FC-6B45-4693-8871-6296C4843751}

Error: (09/13/2014 08:50:59 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7023) (User: )
Description: The IP Helper service terminated with the following error:
%%1058

Error: (09/13/2014 08:49:18 PM) (Source: volmgr) (EventID: 46) (User: )
Description: Crash dump initialization failed!

Error: (04/22/2014 01:22:55 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )
Description: {20966775-18A4-4299-B8E3-772C336B52A7}

Error: (04/22/2014 01:22:54 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )
Description: {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}

Error: (04/22/2014 01:22:26 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10016) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: application-specificLocalActivation{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}NT AUTHORITYSYSTEMS-1-5-18LocalHost (Using LRPC)UnavailableUnavailable

Error: (04/22/2014 01:22:25 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )

Error: (04/22/2014 01:21:24 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )

Error: (04/22/2014 01:20:25 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )

Error: (04/22/2014 01:19:24 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

==================== Memory info ===========================

Processor: AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
Percentage of memory in use: 41%
Total physical RAM: 3554.07 MB
Available physical RAM: 2095.27 MB
Total Pagefile: 4898.07 MB
Available Pagefile: 2972.34 MB
Total Virtual: 131072 MB
Available Virtual: 131071.81 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:445.11 GB) (Free:417.69 GB) NTFS
Drive d: (RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:19.63 GB) (Free:2.13 GB) NTFS ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (Size: 465.8 GB) (Disk ID: A9A16C4F)

Partition: GPT Partition Type.

==================== End Of Log ============================

I HOPE THIS HELPS...

Thank you,

DruBlaze619

Edited by drublaze619, 14 September 2014 - 12:36 AM.

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:16 AM

Hello drublaze619,

The report looks good from what I can see - what problems do you still have or did the reinstall work as it should?

Regards,
William Rowland
Consumer Support Specialist
Malwarebytes

#7 drublaze619

drublaze619
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

I haven't done anything with my computer since I ran Farbar. I was waiting to hear back before I did anything for fear of hindering anything.
Thank you for your assistance. I greatly appreciate what I've learned in the last few days. I'll be sure to stay in touch as I am now a fan of bleepingcomputer.com
DruBlaze619

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

Hello

It looks like the reinstall of the OS worked as it should and from what I can see you have nothing to worry about.

Gringo

#9 drublaze619

drublaze619
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

Best news EVER! I am a much calmer kiddo now that my nerves are put at ease.
Much thanks, and everyone I know will be informed about what a great experience I had with bleepingcomputer.com

DruBlaze 619

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:22 PM

you are m ore than welcome

gringo

#11 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users