Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please need your advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elysium

Elysium

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:39 AM

Hello dear friends,

I need ur advise:

Should i remove battery from my notebook when it is connected on AC power cable?

Does it recommended both same time?

Thanks in advanced.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:33 AM

That's how batteries recharge.

#3 Scoop8

Scoop8

• Members
  • 326 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 AM

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:11 AM

Hi

I can't speak for all Laptops but I have a Toshiba Laptop and I've been using it for 3 years with my AC Adapter Power plug connected with the Battery installed.  The AC power is disconnected only when I'm using the Laptop away from my PC desk.

My Battery usage duration time (running on the battery with the AC disconnected) is about the same for 3 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users