Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546903/screen-message-upon-startup/

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 wml52

wml52

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

My appologies if I did not do this correctly, but it would only allow me to paste the ULR in the title box.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,994 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:09 PM

What were you trying to accomplish by posting the link that appears in the title?

~ OB :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 wml52

wml52
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:07 PM

It said If you have posted a topic in Am I infected? What do I do?, and have not received a reply in three (3) days, please post here with the URL to your topic (found in the address bar at the top of your web browser). Someone will be along to help you ASAP.

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:17 PM

You don't start a new topic if you have not receieved a reply in 3 days.

The URL should be posted in the topic where you saw  If you have posted a topic in Am I infected? What do I do?, and have not received a reply in three (3) days, please post here with the URL to your topic (found in the address bar at the top of your web browser). Someone will be along to help you ASAP.

Click this link http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/400074/please-post-in-this-topic-if-you-have-not-received-help-after-three-days/

then click the Reply to this topic button, paste the URL of your topic in the reply field, then click POST.

"Post here with the URL" means post in the topic I linked to.

Don't worry about not doing it correctly. We are here to help you learn how Bleeping Computer works. If you have any questions all you have to do is ask.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 07 September 2014 - 10:19 PM.

#5 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:06 AM

Ok -

Hello and Welcome to B.C Forum.

(First that URL is nothing) So can we start from the begining, and ask you what your computer problem is (and a nice Moderator :) may change the title).

Most of them are very nice, when asked for help.

Now -

Do you have a computer problem, and in a few short words describe it for us ...............

Thank You -

#6 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 6,085 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:16 AM

Noknojon, if you wish to take the topic then the other one with more details is here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546903/screen-message-upon-startup/

xXToffeeXx~

~If I am helping you and you have not had a reply from me in two days, please send me a PM~

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic] - If we have helped you out and you want to support what we do, you can do so here

~Twitter~ | ~Malware Analyst at Emsisoft~

#7 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

Rather than change the name of this topic (to do so would destroy the context of replies which refer to the URL as the subject title) it will be closed.

We know why this topic was posted and wlm52 now knows the proper procedure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users