Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everybody.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rolin Bearing

Rolin Bearing

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

I have been scanning bleepingcomputer after becoming a member this morning, thank you! I am impressed and happy to be here with you. By trade I am an Electronics Technician/Programmable Logics Controller Programmer. I have been working for an oil company in North Dakota for the last 3 & 1/2 years. I call Wyoming my home, and was married at the Sturgis, South Dakota Bike Rally 2013. We were fortunate enough to be married by the Mayor of Sturgis and watched That Li'l Ol' Band From Texas in the VIP section that evening. I am happily living back in Wyoming where my Wife and I have taken the summer off to bond and just enjoy our family, our Harley Street "Bob" (by the way), our new Neopolitan Mastiff puppy whom we drove to Lexington, KY and back to take delivery of and whom has grown 45 pounds in the 2 months since he's become family, and we're writing songs/music and camping and rock hounding/prospecting.

I don't really have any issues today but am certain to need issues addressed at some future point. It's nice to have the security of this community support.    

So thanks again,

Rolin'

Lover of life, circler of my cage, rattler of my chains.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 GB2064

GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

:welcome:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/welcome-guide/

0 user(s) are reading this topic