Which software detected the file?
The file in question has a legitimate file name, file location and company name. See here.
If you would like to double-check, please upload the file to VirusTotal.
- Please go to VirusTotal.com.
- Click Choose File and locate the following file:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\mmloaddrv.exe
- Click Scan it!.
- If you receive the following notification: File already analysed click Reanalyse.
- Once the file has been analyzed, copy the page URL at the top of the window and paste in your next reply.
Lets move on to the other issues you've mentioned.
My volume control making wierd sound
Please elaborate on "weird sound". Does it sound as if ads are playing in the background?
Were you experiencing this issue before reinstalling Windows 7?
FBI moneypack shows up but I can still use my browser.
I assume this occurs within your browser. What are you doing when this happens?
How does the ransomware screen open? A new tab, new window, same window, etc?
Please upload the file to VirusTotal and respond to the questions asked.